Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

so what?

you don't like Ale?

coughcoughalesuckscoughcough........ I :heart: Christina though :D

Thats pretty harsh :yuckky:

Mwhahaha. Don't get me started on Ale :yuckky: :evil: :laugh: I like her a lot more since I looked at her site, but I still won't say I like her. I happen to think shes too skinny, thats my main peeve. But I like her more than Izabel. :D And I don't wanna get into an argument so I'm not posting about this anymore. :)

so what?

you don't like Ale?

Mwhahaha. Don't get me started on Ale :yuckky: :evil: :laugh: I like her a lot more since I looked at her site, but I still won't say I like her. I happen to think shes too skinny, thats my main peeve. But I like her more than Izabel. :D And I don't wanna get into an argument so I'm not posting about this anymore. :)

gd escape! :p

so what?

you don't like Ale?

Haha, I wouldn't argue about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it is a bad one, j/k

:wave: I feel like Alessandra is naturally slim and it isn't right to dislike her because of that. I am glad you have some taste, she is 1000x better than Izabel. What do you think about Ana Beatriz?

so what?

you don't like Ale?

Haha, I wouldn't argue about it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it is a bad one, j/k

:wave: I feel like Alessandra is naturally slim and it isn't right to dislike her because of that. I am glad you have some taste, she is 1000x better than Izabel. What do you think about Ana Beatriz?

i agree with limaislove, ale is gd looking but her look doesnt appeal to me altho i like her as a person, maybe im just being abit prejudice cos i think no model can compare to anabb and yes i prefer ales look to izabels who is looking abit too skinny :(

so what?

you don't like Ale?

i agree with limaislove, ale is gd looking but her look doesnt appeal to me altho i like her as a person, maybe im just being abit prejudice cos i think no model can compare to anabb and yes i prefer ales look to izabels who is looking abit too skinny :(

I love AnaBB. I actually Like all the models I can think of except for Izabel and Ale. Those are really the only two that I don't like... I should make a list of my favourite models in my siggy... My second favourite model is Doutzen Kroes. She's just insanely gorgeous. I think she looks a lot like a fem-bot :laugh: And you guys can call me Portia rather than LimaIsLove :p

hey ppl of bellazon :) i found some gd candids of adriana on the internet which im sure havent been posted here (i went thru all of her candids awhile back) and was wondering can someone make a watermark saying BELLAZON so that fake Myspace posers cant use them. thanks for ur help :)

It will only ruin the pics IMO...

There still will be tons of pics fake Myspace owners can use and many people stupid enough to believe that the person they are talking with through the net is a Brazilian supermodel, because that person said (s)he is one...