Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Vogue Arabia is not a surprise for me since she met its chef editor in Cannes and Vogue Japan... too many models to get excited about.

Can’t agree more

it was 100% certain she’ll shoot for Vogue Arabia

About Vogue Japan, i’m glad she got something from Asia but lets hope at least she’ll get a solo cover from Arabia.

18 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

I agree. Especially during the time Brazilians ruled the industry 

It would’ve been perfect to do when Brazil had World Cup or Olympics. Even Vogue US though of having a Brazilian model feature (Adri, Ale, Isabeli) during World Cup. Vogue Brazil could’ve had an iconic cover with Gisele, Adri, Ale, etc

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

Vogue Spain, Vogue Japan, now Vogue Arabia this year. Now if only Ana Wintour wasn’t too busy putting Kardashian’s on Vogue US. 

And another shoot by Luigi and Lango, possibly a Vogue cover, they don't make editorials.

3 minutes ago, andreslol said:

And another shoot by Luigi and Lango, possibly a Vogue cover, they don't make editorials.

I was thinking that was also for Vogue Japan. Because Lugi and Lango shot the Vogue Japan one in Paris. And she had the bleached eyebrows in that picture too. 

25 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

Idk Candice has a lot of Vogue Brazil covers too probably even more than Ale and Adri. It's probably because she used to live there 

Ale has 8, Adriana has 7, and Candice has 3 Vogue Brasil covers

23 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Idk Candice has a lot of Vogue Brazil covers too probably even more than Ale and Adri. It's probably because she used to live there 

But when was the last time Candice be in a cover on Vogue Brazil? She even had her second kid yeat. Lately I only see more Kardashian ,Jenner , Haddids. 

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Another viral tweet LOL crazy she doesn't use twitter much anymore because she stay being the talk on there.

Someone should teach her how to use social media effectively before it’s too late. It gives me pain watching her wasting her potential.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:03 PM, Marsnoop said:

Ale has 8, Adriana has 7, and Candice has 3 Vogue Brasil covers

Really? I would think Candice has more than 3.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

But when was the last time Candice be in a cover on Vogue Brazil? She even had her second kid yeat. Lately I only see more Kardashian ,Jenner , Haddids. 

I'm not saying she's constantly on the cover, what I mean is that vogue Brazil covers rarely goes to Brazilians.however, I can't affirm or deny if the hadids/Kardashians/jenners have more

@laeteita @Souled-Out  I don’t think her not being on Twitter is that big of a deal. Although it would be good and wouldn’t cost her anything to link her Twitter with her IG. But she certainly does waste a lot of her potential on IG too. She should have posted that video. Along with every other Patrick Ta makeup picture/video. But she doesn’t. I’d say not posting those glam shots are the main thing she’s really wasting potential in because she does post about events and her campaigns now. And yes she lacks in not posting selfies or good IG pictures that aren’t work related. But she literally has those glam picture right in front of her so that shouldn’t be too much to ask lol.

32 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Turkish media are saying that emir is with another woman... well that was fast...

That’s even last week’s news. He took that woman to ferrari event this weekend. 

Turkish press also says he confirmed “Him and Adriana are not seeing each other anymore”.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:31 PM, lucyford said:

I was thinking that was also for Vogue Japan. Because Lugi and Lango shot the Vogue Japan one in Paris. And she had the bleached eyebrows in that picture too. 

I don't think so. In the first shoot the makeup artist was Erin Parsons, and the second (in Paris) was Georgi Sandev.