Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 minutes ago, ekn said:

I really don't want to get involved any thing related to Emir Uyar but i want to say i think 'those videos' leaked accidentally, i can't prove but i must say i noticed what you're talking about @laeteita . And i also noticed that same person who runs the insta account was also leaked the video of Adriana that posted to 'close friend' on ig during the premiere in Los Angeles. 

+

Somehow that person also able to see the post that that only Emir himself can see?!

Accident lol how? While he let some stranger in on his instagram he should’ve known anything he posts would make it to the news or gossip sites. So it happened.

8730E9E2-D3F8-403D-A7F7-4167B8EC69A5.thumb.png.8ec0e4ac61c2f4e4f653f7a25378b793.png

27 minutes ago, ekn said:

I really don't want to get involved any thing related to Emir Uyar but i want to say i think 'those videos' leaked accidentally, i can't prove but i must say i noticed what you're talking about @laeteita . And i also noticed that same person who runs the insta account was also leaked the video of Adriana that posted to 'close friend' on ig during the premiere in Los Angeles. 

+

Somehow that person also able to see the post that that only Emir himself can see?!

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what going on? What leaked video did Adriana post to “close friends”????

26 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what going on? What leaked video did Adriana post to “close friends”????

I don’t know about any videos from any premier but i know SOMEONE in here has the videos i mentioned that posted by emir  and then spreaded by a freak fan of him 

33 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Not big deal it was just a 4 second of video of Adriana, recording the athmospher of premier and herself. It was recorded by a screen recorder app. But the suspicious part is somehow Emir's fan acoount reached it and reposted on his ig story.

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I don’t know about any videos from any premier but i know SOMEONE in here has the videos i mentioned that posted by emir  and then spreaded by a freak fan of him 

What was Emir’s video about? He showed Adriana? 

Just now, ekn said:

Not big deal it was just a 4 second of video of Adriana, recording the athmospher of premier and herself. It was recorded by a screen recorder app. But the suspicious part is somehow Emir's fan acoount reached it and reposted on his ig story.

There was a video like that she posted on her story tho. 

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

There was a video like that she posted on her story tho. 

yes very similiar but different part is she sent kiss in the video and since it was recorded by an app (not downloaded) you can clearly see that closee friend feature used while posting it, i asked the source didn't get reply. I thought it might edited by the fan to make it look like it posted to close friends but so many suspicious thing happened and i couldn't manage the find the source. Keep in mind i might be wrong.

4 minutes ago, ekn said:

yes very similiar but different part is she sent kiss in the video and since it was recorded by an app (not downloaded) you can clearly see that closee friend feature used while posting it, i asked the source didn't get reply. I thought it might edited by the fan to make it look like it posted to close friends but so many suspicious thing happened and i couldn't manage the find the source. Keep in mind i might be wrong.

So you are saying Emir shared this with a random account with barley any followers??? And that Emir has been giving his posts to them too??? That wouldn’t make much sense. I haven’t seen any posts from Emir since he’s private for a reason and doesn’t accept requests.

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

So you are saying Emir shared this with a random account with barley any followers??? And that Emir has been giving his posts to them too??? That wouldn’t make much sense. I haven’t seen any posts from Emir since he’s private for a reason and doesn’t accept requests.

No, please stop with conspiracy theories, he might reposted it though so that's how his fan might saw it.

i was trying to say the videos that @laeteita mentioned wasn't fault of Emir. That's it no big deal, doesn't even worth to mention.

8 minutes ago, ekn said:

No, please stop with conspiracy theories, he might reposted it though so that's how his fan might saw it.

i was trying to say the videos that @laeteita mentioned wasn't fault of Emir. That's it no big deal, doesn't even worth to mention.

I wasn’t trying to make a theory, I was asking if that’s what you were saying. But yeah that is weird that account finds things. 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I wasn’t trying to make a theory, I was asking if that’s what you were saying. But yeah that is weird that account finds things. 

With the experiences we had with Turkish crazy medias and fans, I am definitely not surprised anymore... :dry:

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm totally lost here! Is Adriana at Marbella again? I thought she was going to Miami or Hamptons, Ny

Yeah for some reason she’s back in Marbella with Ana. I was thinking she’d be going back home or to work. Prob not with Emir. Notice how much more she posts on stories when she’s not with her bf lol.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

So many models are joining youtube. Even Naomi Campbell started and I saw Lily launched hers today. I’d love Adriana to do it too but I couldn’t see her ever wanting to do that. It took her long to warm up to IG. 

Exactly :( Adriana would be PERFECT for youtube with her quirky personality and because people are intrigued by her anyway. But like you said, it took Adriana so long to warm up to the idea of social media + alot of these models see it as a side hustle. We all know Adriana only hustles in the field that she cares about (modelling and fashion). If she ever created a youtube the last reason would be for money and branding

But I do hope maybe her new agency might throw the idea out there to her atleast

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly :( Adriana would be PERFECT for youtube with her quirky personality and because people are intrigued by her anyway. But like you said, it took Adriana so long to warm up to the idea of social media + alot of these models see it as a side hustle. We all know Adriana only hustles in the field that she cares about (modelling and fashion). If she ever created a youtube the last reason would be for money and branding

But I do hope maybe her new agency might throw the idea out there to her atleast

She could create one for her beauty line, most brands have it anyway, and use it herself to publish tutorials and stuff like that. She already did it a couple of times on ig stories and Vogue videos. Sadly as you said I don't see her doing videos about her days and stuff like that, she is not very open to that kind of stuff outside of ig stories when she is in the mood. She does it when she feels it, not because she has a schedule of videos to post, that won't work for her.

@Souled-Out Exactly I think Adriana would be perfect for it too. Sometimes her stories feel like a mini vlog like when she’s active on there. I think her agency should suggest it and i think they may since CAA is more about promoting the celebrity unlike modeling agency. Maybe that’s why she’s been going to more events like the movie premier since she had no business being there. 

@nhlovesadri  Yeah i think once she does the beauty line there will be a tutorial video coming out. I mean she could always just post videos randomly not at a strict schedule like the youtubers do. It wouldn’t even take much effort for her to do it. I’ve seen a couple of Naomi’s and one was about her buying food in the grocery store and the other about her at the airport and they have over a million views. Adriana obviously has money for someone to film and edit her stuff. 

I actually think Adriana now likes doing IG stories when she has something to show. Most the top models aren’t as active on stories.