Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

45 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Any ideas what are her fittings for ? 

guess Paris HC Fashion week as somebody told, it starts Sunday and ends Wednesday. Looking at the schedule I guess she is more likely to walk on Tuesday, the brands she already wlaked for recnetly or she usually wear are all there.

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

Doesn't ErinWalsh dress her for events?  Or does she do shows too? 

Erin styles Adriana for events not shows. I figured she was doing a fitting either for a party at Paris FW or sitting front row. Seeing that she was trying on a long dress, i assume that’s for a party too as someone said.

As of tomorrow, every details of upcoming paris fw will be clear so if she will walk for a show, we will know. But if im not wrong someone mentioned that she is no longer listed on society’s website, if this is true i can say her runway career is coming to end for good. I mean it’s not possible for a model to walk for any designer or get some brand contract if she’s not representing by any modeling agencies or by any established one, no matter how well known she is. 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

As of tomorrow, every details of upcoming paris fw will be clear so if she will walk for a show, we will know. But if im not wrong someone mentioned that she is no longer listed on society’s website, if this is true i can say her runway career is coming to end for good. I mean it’s not possible for a model to walk for any designer or get some brand contract if she’s not representing by any modeling agencies or by any established one, no matter how well known she is. 

We don’t know if she is or isn’t with the society anymore. She still has their email on her IG page and still follows them. Adriana usually unfollows when she is no longer affiliated with something like VS for example. She is still represented by Elite Paris tho. Elite also sent her birthday followers which she posted about, so she is still with them. We just don’t know what’s going on with The Society and Chris. I personally don’t think Adriana will leave her agencies just yet. She has clarified that she only retired VS and is just getting started. That is stretching it but I don’t believe she has no agency.

24 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Also Andrea, her publicist, work for the Society too, if I'm not wrong, and she is still with her, having being around togheter recently.

Andrea I believe works for Full Picture. She’s also Shanina and Lais’ publicist, neither that are in The Society. I don’t think Andrea and Full Picture has an affiliation with a specific agency.

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Andrea I believe works for Full Picture. She’s also Shanina and Lais’ publicist, neither that are in The Society. I don’t think Andrea and Full Picture has an affiliation with a specific agency.

Oh thank you, I didn' know she was working for a separate service.

Taking Andrea with her to everywhere is actual problem imo. Andrea is working for Full Picture which is a PR agency and has noting to do with model bussines in general. I started to think Chris and Adriana had some issues, maybe some minor disagreements bc during 2017 she worked with Jeffrey for a short time while Cris was available and as soon as Jeffrey left Society she started to stick around with Andrea. Publicist don't follow their client everywhere, agents do. In general, Organisation companies have to pay for models' agents' plane tickets, hotel rooms, transportaion expenses, security needs, etc . Adriana is now using this quota for Andrea which is not usual.

I also noticed her contact info on FB changed, the link on page is now broken it used to redirect to Society's main page.

24 minutes ago, Marsnoop said:

Her portfolio has been removed from The Society’s website for a couple weeks now not sure what could be more clear than that

If she really isn’t with them anymore, I think it’s fine. Her portfolio is still in Elita Paris, Milan, London so I don’t think she has no agency. So maybe there is just a change with The Society and it happened within the last month as she was posted on their page during Cannes. Plus Adriana posted about heading somewhere last night, and no way she was just going back to Miami looking like that. She’s probably going to Paris.