Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I’m starting to think that’s not just a Maybelline photo shoot. The makeup is unusual for them and to shoot the same concept for like 3 days? Could it be that it’s some sort of collaboration? Like Maybelline x her new skincare line?

21 minutes ago, Corner said:

I’m starting to think that’s not just a Maybelline photo shoot. The makeup is unusual for them and to shoot they same concept for like 3 days? Could it be that it’s some sort of collaboration? Like Maybelline x her new skincare line?

I feel like for her skincare thing she’s affiliated with Clarins in some way. After meeting with the beauty mogul, she started following Clarins and follows like their president I think. Clarins also commented on that picture with the beauty mogul lady. So I suspect she’s partenring with Clarins.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I feel like for her skincare thing she’s affiliated with Clarins in some way. After meeting with the beauty mogul, she started following Clarins and follows like their president I think. Clarins also commented on that picture with the beauty mogul lady. So I suspect she’s partenring with Clarins.

Oh ok. We’ll see how it goes.

Another thing, I think she is the most used model out of all the contracted Maybelline girls. I don’t follow Gigi that closely but I think Maybelline uses Adriana more than her?

34 minutes ago, Corner said:

Oh ok. We’ll see how it goes.

Another thing, I think she is the most used model out of all the contracted Maybelline girls. I don’t follow Gigi that closely but I think Maybelline uses Adriana more than her?

No definitely not. Emily always seems to be on set. And it seem Herith Paul is being used slot, she was there yesterday with Adriana.

I think the day Patrick Ta did her makeup in LA and we had no idea what she was working on, she may have been filming a guest appearance. Tan France (the guy in the picture) has a Netflix series coming out called Next In Fashion. So I think that’s what Adriana did in LA, it’s clearly the same Patrick Ta makeup. 

E600F415-521B-4758-8017-610D9CD2DBB4.png

I think more people in the industry recognized Adriana's birthday this year. Vogue US and Vogue Paris posted about her, thats good to see.

See what happens when you remove toxicity from your life? Lol. Things fall back into place and it was good to see Adriana start posting about the industry as well again on her IG

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think more people in the industry recognized Adriana's birthday this year. Vogue US and Vogue Paris posted about her, thats good to see.

See what happens when you remove toxicity from your life? Lol. Things fall back into place and it was good to see Adriana start posting about the industry as well again on her IG

Adriana just looked depressed last year. She looks really happy now and focused on her work. Hoping we will see her back on the runway soon tho. 

On 6/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, lucyford said:

After i saw Melissa's birthday posts i'm 100% convinced Adriana's affiliation with Clarins. Melissa left Maybelline a few months ago she 's been working for Clarins since then. On Adri's bd, she said she is so happy to being able to work with Adriana again.

1 hour ago, ekn said:

After i saw Melissa's birthday posts i'm 100% convinced Adriana's affiliation with Clarins. Melissa left Maybelline a few months ago she 's been working for Clarins since then. On Adri's bd, she said she is so happy to being able to work with Adriana again.

If she did partner with clarins it’s a smart move rather than starting her own line as the market it so full. 

Its not hard to figure out what new things Adriana is working on if you pay attention to new people she follows. Like I’m also 95% sure that she did a guest appearance on Next in Fashion as I mentioned earlier. She started following 2 people from that show that one day Patrick Ta did her makeup. Then commented about being excited to watch when one of them revealed the show. Also I think we should expect to see her on Vogue Spain soon after she started following them and their director. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

If she did partner with clarins it’s a smart move rather than starting her own line as the market it so full. 

Its not hard to figure out what new things Adriana is working on if you pay attention to new people she follows. Like I’m also 95% sure that she did a guest appearance on Next in Fashion as I mentioned earlier. She started following 2 people from that show that one day Patrick Ta did her makeup. Then commented about being excited to watch when one of them revealed the show. Also I think we should expect to see her on Vogue Spain soon after she started following them and their director. 

Yes, I think partnering up with an already established brand is smarter, the market really is saturated and if she has to start from scratch, it’ll be tough, plus Adriana really isn’t well versed on how to use social media as a marketing tool, girls like Kylie and Rihanna understand the value of Instagram and know how to play the game, and while Adriana May be aware of the power of Instagram, she hasn’t exactly mastered the game.

27 minutes ago, Corner said:

Yes, I think partnering up with an already established brand is smarter, the market really is saturated and if she has to start from scratch, it’ll be tough, plus Adriana really isn’t well versed on how to use social media as a marketing tool, girls like Kylie and Rihanna understand the value of Instagram and know how to play the game, and while Adriana May be aware of the power of Instagram, she hasn’t exactly mastered the game.

Yeah like Adriana can’t compete with Kylie skin for example. And it’s not just because Kylie has mastered social media. She’s going to have millions and millions of followers regardless of what she posts. Frankly few people can compete with Kylie. And Adriana and Kylie’s fans are mostly people from the same age group. 

• 2 weeks later...