Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 minute ago, fieldofoptics said:

I know it's not likely but imagine this...

Metin on the red carpet with her at the award season events in jan/feb :rofl:

I think I would actually cry for her. He would milk that carpet press so damn hard. Smh. 

Thank you for providing material for my next nightmares lol

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

Thank you for providing material for my next nightmares lol

I know right? I think it wouldn't happen. I don't think adriana would want it to given some of the drama they deal with but the more he might feel his relationship is in danger the more public or outspoken he seems to be. I can see him manipulating her or being a nightmare about it. Ugh. No girl... :rofl: noooooo

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

OH we disagree. I mentioned that she doesn't give us new pictures. And I totally agree that she's not obsessed with Instagram in the way that many models are. Like she won't spend an hour getting the perfect picture for ig. Or care about her page aesthetic like Devon Windsor. She definitely doesn't care about Instagram as it relates to her brand. 

But in my opinion she still cares about Instagram obsessively in other ways. Even if it's a way to channel her emotions. It's like she's 16. You might say that has more to do with her emotions than ig, sure but ig is the platform she uses to channel that and I do think that even if it's for herself and not for the sake of appearances, she uses ig as an outlet and it's kind of lame. Like a grown woman unfollowing and following her boyfriend fifty five times. You can argue that it's not obsessive or lame but this being something clearly subjective **personally** I would argue that it's absurd and reminds me of 16 year olds that update their Facebook status every time they fight with their boyfriend. They still choose to focus / obsess with that platform to make a point to themselves. It's really childish IMO. And I don't care how many female celebrities or male celebrities do it. Still childish and makes her seem like a bumbling child. I just want her to for once be in a relationship and not have to immediately after a fight think, oh you know what? Let me go to Instagram and unfollow him, I'm mad at him. Only so they can make up the next hour and she uses ig as a form of establishing it to herself. 

Sorry I clearly feel strongly about this being a childish tactic and in my opinion she should try not to get on ig after every bout of emotion. 

Yeah, thats not being obsessed with IG, thats like s coping mechanism for her or something she just uses to get out frustrations with her boyfriend. Which honestly alot of people do, including grown up celebrities. Its something people do now in days. Not saying its good because usually thats the reason why people hate social media, it brings you to a side of celebs that you clearly had no other way of knowing existed, you didn't know how they get when they are upset with their partner.The quotes they post and like, all that..  And honestly, who are we to judge how they deal with it, or anything that deals with heartache. Its not our life, its not our emotions and its nor our body, to tell someone how to react to their annoying (and seemingly toxic) boyfriend.Yes, it does mess up the image you have for them but that is simply the way some people are regardless of their age, because I see it ALL the time with grown celebrities.I am not gonna act like its the first time I seen it, with just adriana.  Its not accurate to call it an obsession with IG imo, its deeper than that, that's basically a psychological thing. And not everybody has the same psychology. 

I wish she was obsessed with IG generally lol

Speaking of IG, I saw Adriana's bestnine, I am not gonna post the photo because I don't want to post certain photos that were included in her best nine lol. I will just say that she ended up with 64 million total in likes this year. Photos like this had the most likes, AKA photos and material that she and her pr refuse to post enough:

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, thats not being obsessed with IG, thats like s coping mechanism for her or something she just uses to get out frustrations with her boyfriend. Which honestly alot of people do, including grown up celebrities. Its something people do now in days. Not saying its good because usually thats the reason why people hate social media, it brings you to a side of celebs that you clearly had no other way of knowing existed, you didn't know how they get when they are upset with their partner.The quotes they post and like, all that..  And honestly, who are we to judge how they deal with it, or anything that deals with heartache. Its not our life, its not our emotions and its nor our body, to tell someone how to react to their annoying (and seemingly toxic) boyfriend.Yes, it does mess up the image you have for them but that is simply the way some people are regardless of their age, because I see it ALL the time with grown celebrities.I am not gonna act like its the first time I seen it, with just adriana.  Its not accurate to call it an obsession with IG imo, its deeper than that, that's basically a psychological thing. And not everybody has the same psychology. 

I wish she was obsessed with IG generally lol

I can't really think in line of "who are we to judge" when it comes to emotional matters because we essentially judge almost everything when it comes to Adriana, and IMO it's always from the spirit of wanting good for her. And so it seems more excusable. And again I don't think that other people doing something, makes it more acceptable or makes it ok. Celebrities do things I disagree with all the time. I still wouldn't want Adriana to do them as in some cases it would change how I feel about her as a person. 

When it comes to these childish behaviors that stem from emotion... I judge her in that I think she needs to grow up and stop. But I still hope for it from a place of some concern rather than just wanting to ridicule. It for me translates like she's a little bit unhinged and frantic, always. 

Has she had any stable relationships after Marko? 

38 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

No..it's been a disaster since then..I really not expected this to happen.. this bad, all these guys, one worse than other... But Metin is another level, bc he is manipulative ..of course he is on control, but not 100% since in a fews months she already deleted photos and unf/follow and bla bla drama.. 

Idk how much stable was her and Marko since he said they were thinking about divorce a long time ago and just lasted 5 years

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

No..it's been a disaster since then..I really not expected this to happen.. this bad, all these guys, one worse than other... But Metin is another level, bc he is manipulative ..of course he is on control, but not 100% since in a fews months she already deleted photos and unf/follow and bla bla drama.. 

Idk how much stable was her and Marko since he said they were thinking about divorce a long time ago and just lasted 5 years

That's fair. I don't know much about her relationship with Marko and it's possible they weren't stable. I just assumed that for a certain period of time they had been, just due to being at the point of getting married and having two kids and etc. 

It's strange that it feels like she and marko split such a long time ago but it was just in 2014. Not that long ago. Yet at the same time it feels like it has been longer and she has spent her time with losers since. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I can't really think in line of "who are we to judge" when it comes to emotional matters because we essentially judge almost everything when it comes to Adriana, and IMO it's always from the spirit of wanting good for her. And so it seems more excusable. And again I don't think that other people doing something, makes it more acceptable or makes it ok. Celebrities do things I disagree with all the time. I still wouldn't want Adriana to do them as in some cases it would change how I feel about her as a person. 

When it comes to these childish behaviors that stem from emotion... I judge her in that I think she needs to grow up and stop. But I still hope for it from a place of some concern rather than just wanting to ridicule. It for me translates like she's a little bit unhinged and frantic, always. 

You should because that's something serious and extremely relative. How you choose to deal with an emotion just not gonna be how everybody else will. What makes people emotional isn't even something that's general. Emotions are things that are very relative to the person. So its not something you can get upset about or feel strongly against because of how somebody deals with them, atleast not this context. Because there can get to a point where people deal with emotions in horrible ways, and its just not excusable. But thats not the case here.

I said myself just because other celebs or people in general do the same thing (or worse, because I have seen other models, very close to her age, harass people they know via comments because of how upset they are about something that happened between them) doesn't make it good nor ok, but I also said, we shouldn't act or speak like its foreign to someone just because of her age, that was the point of me mentioning that.But the main thing is I think when it comes to emotional and psychological stuff our mind should be a little more open. Because thats something more beneath the surface. You know a person is hurt/upset, but you don't even know why, you just know they are and you have an idea about whom, you can't just be like "Oh she is hurting but she is hurting the wrong way", not because of follow or something. Now if Adriana was one of those people who harass on social media, or even in real life, then I would agree. Because then it is wrong because thats basically abuse. But I think being bothered by the following and unfollowing is just as petty as her doing it, because its just a follow

We have already stated her history and past with the others after marko and I really would rather not going there. Some of those relationships ended up being horrible and literally traumatizing for her, and understandably so, one of those guys still stalk her on social media we discovered. Its exhausting enough talking about metin now.

^ You don't really have to go there or comment about it if you don't want to. And I'm sure that those things have been discussed and entertained before, but I'm not familiar so I'm going to have the conversation anyway (to the extent that someone replies or has insight that's new to me). I do agree that it's exhaustive in itself talking about Metin.

In my opinion all of the last four years have been riddled with jerks and emotionally manipulative individuals that have taken advantage of her, she should try to learn from it by being more cautious of those she gives her time and love to. Things don't change by doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. Part of the gamble of dating is that no one can guarantee that the people we choose to date are going to be stand up characters with no shadiness. But in Adriana's case there seems to be a lot of clues in the instances I've observed. I wish she could get better at recognizing them. 

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Smh, I said I didn't want to talk about it anymore but here I am:

I don't know if metin is THE worst because Joe. I still feel tricked by his ass lol. I only saw what everybody else seen in him literally at the end. Even then I was shocked to see how this all unfolded. To this day he still proves to be a nutcase himself when it comes to her. *shudders*. After that, I don't even understand how adriana could still manage to be dating at the moment. He ended up being abusive and adriana may not know but there is no doubt in my mind, that the troll account was made by Joe or someone who knew him, and they said something bad about her kids once just last month. I think he ended up being around them because they started as friends via the gym, and Adriana kids were going with her alot. So she probably thought, she may as well let them be around after they were official. But look what happened. He wasn't only that ex that talked shit about her but her kids too. Not sure if Adriana knew about that troll account but thats what happens sadly when you break up with somebody and they were around your children.

And sadly, I do think metin is a second for the worst, because with all this manipulation and Adriana being upset at him when they are apart, but when he comes back around its a different story. Thats toxic, and I am willing to be wrong but it could come in the form of emotional abuse with them. ESPECIALLY with him liking comments that say Adriana needed him so that she could change and be this and that. He was literally agreeing to and probably telling Adriana she needs to be another way and change herself. Since he makes money off of doing this, I am sure thats what he does to Adriana. And that is emotional abuse,  thinking that someone wasn't good enough before and they only are after listening to you and doing what you wanted them to do. And his role is so evident because Adriana changed too much. She went from being one end of the spectrum about herself and her career to another end. Literally a 180. Thats even new for her long time fans.

I get its his job to not "heal" but CHANGE people (thats what he really does). But you shouldn't be like that with your girlfriend. You should be more objective and still have more respect for who they already are and what they do.

I think what makes metin so bad in everyone eyes and  why none of her fans like him, is because this shit is spilling into Adriana's work and stuff, its spilling into what made her fans, her fans first (her work and attitude about things). Despite all the other relationships with other shady men, Adriana's career, work and all that wasn't this affected by it. Actually I feel her divorce with Marko enhanced her career, after they seperated, she only wanted to focus more on her career and all that she said. And thats what she did. Now, I can only hope Adriana is still about that. I am not sure with Metin around she will be, because dude makes a living manipulating people. He sure as hell will do it to somebody who is his girlfriend,esp a vulnerable one, and he has literally proved thats what he wants to do...just like alot of men from his area. All of this is in his nature. This why people are scared for her not only as a model but human being.

I am not confident on this, but I hope you all are right about the reason why she hasn't followed him back yet. That he has to prove himself or something. That means that she is a little awake, Adriana needs to stay woke or he will catch her sleeping lol.  Seriously though she needs to remain skeptical of him and to NOT give him all that power and praise that she did before.

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

^ You don't really have to go there or comment about it if you don't want to. And I'm sure that those things have been discussed and entertained before, but I'm not familiar so I'm going to have the conversation anyway (to the extent that someone replies or has insight that's new to me). I do agree that it's exhaustive in itself talking about Metin.

I did anyway smh lol. Because I can't tell who is the worst between joe and metin. I am starting to think things get the worst when Adriana dates..down in terms of status.Money obviously isn't an issue for her. But someone being a regular person and "not being a celebrity" like metin phrased it *rolls eyes* dating a real celeb and one who is a beautiful supermodel? With that comes insecurities and all kinds of shit because the levels are too off which can impact how a person acts in the relationship. Thats why they will abuse or manipulate the person who has a status like Adriana and why they would be like metin, constantly looking at his comments on social media and only liking things that make him look good, even if they are implying bad things about adriana

Dating professional athletes isn't the best neither and you have to be willing to accept all the BS that comes with it, but them being celebrities themselves or having a life similar to adriana, they are less likely to be the way joe is unless they have mental issues (like chris brown) or are stupid. They aren't likely because they have their own brand to protect and should be more secure. They break up with adriana? They aren't going to make new accounts to troll her on fan pages and her page like joe. They aren't going to try to manipulate and change her into somebody else, like metin, because they accept that she is a model and what comes with it, and them having their own money and being known, they aren't going to be insecure because with their money and status, they are much more likely to find somebody else also of high status again. A regular person would be insecure and scared they won't ever have another adriana again, but thats not good because insecurity like that ruins people, especially men, it makes them abusive, makes them controlling.

IMO dating somebody who is more regular, not a celeb, I think they are more likely to hurt adri because of the issues they would have within themselves and they will take it out on her.  Or try to change her to accommodate themselves, make themselves feel better but not doing her any favors, just themselves. Like I said, athletes and celebs they are capable of being abusive and bad too clearly, but atleast there will be a huge price they would rather not take for it. Its not as easy as just flying out the state to a new state and starting over like joe. Or flying back to Turkey like metin could. Because If Metin isn't being an attention seeker, then he is clearly showing signs of insecurity and seeks too much validation for getting someone like Adriana.

I don't think she should get herself another athelete but someone on her level and status, who wouldn't want to change or manipulate her and whose insecurities wouldn't negatively affect her.

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

The dad is even following her hashtag...

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

I’m curious to see how everything is going to play out. I think the whole family is loving this attention. The dad follows a lot of adriana and metin accounts. 

Smh and people did say his family were providing OLD pictures of adriana and metin together to the press as proof they weren't separated... This was when Adriana was still in Duabi smh. I really hate this.

That a1 acc doesn't follow Metin... if he has a personal acc too, why follow this acc with his public one?

Like I said...he is loving that he is with a famous person (esp in Turkey).. what a better promotion? Who is better to him to prove his power of manipulation? Of course he doesn't call this way..what he does is MAGIC arghh

What they are saying here? His dad and sister? I think

20171229_225439.png

7 hours ago, The iora said:

Or may be Metin chose Adri at the beginning. He may knowed her vulnerable and her interest in spiritual. He is cleaver. And then he tried to give his book to her during that fashion show in Turkey. 

I can see that, because he came shortly after the "marrying myself" thing. He probably knows about her past relationships or whatever, heard about that and said "Hey, lovely to meet you. Here's this book. It would be good for somebody like you, blah, blah". Because we didn't see Adriana with that book until after they met right?

one thing is for certain, she didn’t start being the way she is now, until she actually met him. She could hace been reading his book and still loved who she was and her career..Adriana does alot of reading, and everybody knows it. Also, its obvious that Adriana has told others about the book and talked about it before. That kinda is cult like behavior. Thats what she was doing with Rita Ora, and Rita talked about it.. then shortly after is when that Controversial IG post about taking her clothes off was made, where Adriana made little sense and IDC what anybody says, Adriana's English and grammar isn't the BEST but its always coherent when it comes from her HER heart. Its decent enough to understand when it comes from just her, not ideals implanted in her head. This one time, not only did Adriana say something that was the opposite of her belief for years but it was the first time she ever wrote a paragraph or caption in general, on IG that didn't even make sense. And she has written a few lengthy captions. This is the first time it wasn't coherent and it was unclear. The media called it "rambling", that's the first time they ever called something she wrote THAT. Thats because she was trying to say his kind of ideas and principals, but it wasn't really her own.  jeez, Adriana don’t let him make anymore of a fool out of you