Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Guys think about how desperate he is. He posted that story with Minnie but it wasn't even a video and it wasn't a picture where you could see the full dog or even the face? Like there was zero point in posting just minnie's fur. All he wanted was to capture his hand on her dog. He's so see through. SO SAD. At least be a little bit smarter in your tactics you psycho. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I also think she doesn't care much about privacy in this context. It seems like she was really pissed at him and is working her way back to being normal with him . When they're on a good standing I'm sure she will post a picture of them together. Lame. 

If she was that mad, he wouldn't be there for days. If she was that mad, she would have deleted pictures. Thats the primary reason why someone else thought that she was trying to be low about everything. She didn't delete those pics, she would have.We know how impulsive she is. So I doubt he'd have to work his way up for a follow and She liked that picture but then unliked it quickly.  I think she will post a picture after stuff calms down. Thats how she always handled things. Thats why we weren't sure if she'd even say anything about the leaving VS rumors. Once people get over the rumors and stuff thats when she'd post him. If Adriana was really pissed them photos would be gone, she did do that with him before.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I disagree with the part of Adriana carring about privacy..again she never made this "relationship" private, she made this very public....

And of course she is not posting pics of them together with #myeverything #theloveofmylife, after all this..this could be so ridiculous even for her

Have there ever been bad rumors about them that are clearly driving him crazy?

But it doesn't really matter, Adriana is not doing what he is right now thats for sure. And she never talked to the press about him. She rarely does anybody. He is doing that and making fake subtle posts. They are not one in the same with how they deal with this relationship recently. And thats because Adriana doesn't need attention for her brand, it doesn't make a difference to her if people know whether or not they are together. But it does make one for him.

They 2 act weird and they 2 didn't want it private, but like I said bc of different reasons... Adriana started exposing this very soon and unfollow a person doesn't make anything private, unfollow 1 billion times either... I think she wanted to show this to "prove she found love" but not...And him want this very public for obvious reasons

I don't think she wanted to prove anything with this relationship. There is nothing to prove, esp not with somebody like him. That was just apart of her high and brainwashing of him. The later posts are the evidence of brainwashing and change and just showing the world. But I think the first posts were a high. Nobody cares about whether or not she finds love, I think most people prefer not to know.

Like we said, metin is just doing all of this for possessive and attention purposes. A shame Adriana is keeping this guy around. Not only does he want to change her but use her, like a trophy who he can manipulate and can screw up and still be in her life. Its just sick to me, his behavior. And honestly it can be seen emotionally abusive. Esp since he keeps liking comments that insinuate that Adriana needed change and should be living his way of life. She wasn't "modest" or "spiritual" before him. He pretty much shitted on who she was before liking those kind of comments. Thats why I am so disgusted by him. He is using her vulnerability to change her and make her think the person she was before wasn't good enough.

1 hour ago, The iora said:

I think that is his shoe. We can see his shoe in Minnie picture. It’s the same shoe. Are they in Rio?

I doubt it, Adriana does not go there too often. And when she goes to brazil its usually her hometown, she isn't from rio

Why do you think she started expose the "relationship" so soon??? Of course she wanted everyone to know that...she is desperate...

What the grace to be with Adriana and doesn't show it? Well if he really like her all the grace.. but not...he just want to show the cirque du soleil ?

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Why do you think she started expose the "relationship" so soon??? Of course she wanted everyone to know that...she is desperate...

What the grace to be with Adriana and doesn't show it? Well if he really like her all the grace.. but not...he just want to show the cirque du soleil ?

Because thats the way she is, depending on how she feeling and who she is with. She can be very passionate about stuff. When she is, she spams it. She is a very passionate (and impulsive) person. Julian even said that was something he noticed about her and I think the only reason she didn't post him is because he probably asked her not to. The reason why he may asked that, is the same reason why I don't think Adriana posted about her and metin to "prove" anything to people. There was nothing to prove. And to be honest, there is nothing to show off about having a guy like metin. Its not like he is brad pitt or some successful billionare. There is no benefit to her as a model, to be seen with metin and nobody ever doubted she was capable of being inlove ..People don't really give a fuck about that part of her life, people would literally prefer not to care/know. As a hot model, nobody wants to see her with anybody. Nobody ever does any celebrity that is seen as some kind of sex symbol, or is desired. People don't want to see them married or anything. Usually they go down in value for that.

Its not beneficial in pop culture to prove to people you are in love. Its not even beneficial to let people know you are married, fans and consumers are sometimes repulsed by it. I know it sounds weird but I know many male celebs who women stopped liking after they got married and stuff, it wasn't the same to them. The same will go for female celebs too. There was/is literally NO benefit to her a model or celebrity to show how in love she is in a new relationship, esp not with her history. She did that because she felt like it

People may start caring now because this dude is starting to affect ALL areas of her life, including her career, which affect her fans. But naturally, its whatever to people.

Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima is still with her Turkish boyfriend Metin Hara, despite rumors the pair have split.

The couple was spotted in Miami on Wednesday, having lunch with Lima’s two daughters, Sienna, 5, and Valentina Lima Jarićc, 8, at Verde at the Perez Art Museum. “They kept a low profile, and guests didn’t seem to notice she was there,” says a spy.

The pair has been together since this summer.

Hara is a healer, guru, author, and, of course, actor. When asked about the relationship recently at Istanbul Atatürk International Airport, Hara reportedly responded by saying he is “not a celebrity.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/28/adriana-lima-and-metin-hara-are-still-very-much-together/

I don't know whats funnier, how obvious that account username is or him. "Helloo" is def Adriana's thing lmao, we have seen that soo many times. And "A1" is name given to Adriana by VS. Well people in VS often call her that. ...Like why follow each other on the "down low" ? So that,he can see that he is brainwashing and changing her in peace?

1 hour ago, The iora said:

At first I thinked like you about that A1 IG. But it’s very too apparent to be her. So may be not hers.

I don't think it isn't too apparent lol. That has Adriana written all over it, maybe its that way so that when she follows like family or something, people who know her will realize its her automatically.

EDIT: I see thats its followed by her cousin adrielle and stuff. Its gotta be her. LOL I wonder if metin truly just wanted to follow or did he do that the show that he followed a profile that belonged to her

53 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Doesn't he have like a son... he should tend to him. New years is almost here.

if I understood well he is a nephew. I didn't read anywhere he has ever being married before. Anyway I agree, he should stay with his family for the holidays (and also the rest of the year lol).

59 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

if I understood well he is a nephew. I didn't read anywhere he has ever being married before. Anyway I agree, he should stay with his family for the holidays (and also the rest of the year lol).

You have no idea how disappointed I am to hear he doesn't have a son.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Why, if I may ask? Imo it's better, it's bad enough that Adriana's children are involved into this mess, another kid would just get things worse.

Because it would mean he had other priorities besides his job, thats all lol