Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

It's different..Izabel always was private with their relationship no?! And Adriana not..She and metin posted photos together almost since the day1... and if it was the case Adriana could unfollow just one time not million times

I don't know much about Izabel, only that her boyfriend doesn't follow her and she doesn't follow him. Anyway. U R Right and Metin want this relationship public, because it is good for him, since he is a gold digger. They alredy comeback to follow each other? I can't see because he block me in IG.

5 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

That is new, since both doesn't like each other.

This is not the first time Gisele has liked a pic of Adriana. She has liked a photo from Adriana’s actual account before. And Adriana recently liked a pic pf gisele too from VS, like last week lol. Just because they weren’t close doesn’t mean they don’t like each other. They like each other enough to do that

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

This is not the first time Gisele has liked a pic of Adriana. She has liked a photo from Adriana’s actual account before. And Adriana recently liked a pic pf gisele too from VS, like last week lol. Just because they weren’t close doesn’t mean they don’t like each other. They like each other enough to do that

I didn't say that because they are not close. I know very well that this not mean anything. I said because many fashionistas had said that. '-'

Metin just liked this comment on a photo of adriana that he posted (the one where she is behind a trunk with chocolate, she previously made some kind of cheesy and lame comments on the picture) 

But anyway the comment he liked says something like "her loving / affectionate eyes are not for the chocolate, they're for you/your beautiful heart " 

3D7BB2CD-24A6-4331-A344-AB3655F5448F.jpeg