Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Actually nothing they did make sense since the beginning of the relationship, at least to me :/ i mean His PR team denied seperation rumors just a day before he unfollowed her. I’m trying to rationalize their attitude but i’m clueless at this point :hang:

Wait a fan criticized her maths homerwork pictures from school, that she later deleted, and she replied to her there? It was all deleted with the post, but apparently that person now apologized under another post of her writing this:

@victoriassecretsource: Adriana, I wanted to apologize to you for my super disrespectful comment about the photo that you posted this week of the season in high school (you deleted this photo now). The instagram is yours and you have full right to publish all the photos you want. This is your space. As you said to me in the comments "Content is much more important than the eyes" made me think about several things, especially about the patterns and influences that instagram demands on us. Patterns are made to be broken. I was a little bit confused because I was always a person against the standards imposed by society and having commented that made me a little bad. I was completely blind and defending the standards that people impose on us as it should be a beautiful instagram. Certainly, thanks to you, I'm changing my opinion on this. Gratitude for everything you said made me open my eyes. I hope you accept my apologies and forgive me ?

It was cute from Adriana to show a school memory, and she shouldn't listen this much to these haters.

8 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Wait a fan criticized her maths homerwork pictures from school, that she later deleted, and she replied to her there? It was all deleted with the post, but apparently that person now apologized under another post of her writing this:

@victoriassecretsource: Adriana, I wanted to apologize to you for my super disrespectful comment about the photo that you posted this week of the season in high school (you deleted this photo now). The instagram is yours and you have full right to publish all the photos you want. This is your space. As you said to me in the comments "Content is much more important than the eyes" made me think about several things, especially about the patterns and influences that instagram demands on us. Patterns are made to be broken. I was a little bit confused because I was always a person against the standards imposed by society and having commented that made me a little bad. I was completely blind and defending the standards that people impose on us as it should be a beautiful instagram. Certainly, thanks to you, I'm changing my opinion on this. Gratitude for everything you said made me open my eyes. I hope you accept my apologies and forgive me ?

It was cute from Adriana to show a school memory, and she shouldn't listen this much to these haters.

Yeah, Adriana shouldn't have deleted. Not only was it cute but also good to know she had extensive education despite working when she was very young. I was under the impression she was like Beyonce, and dropped out.

No comment on the fan. I see they made their page private and everything. I am not surprised seeing as a new angel is in their profile pic, I bet they didn't like adriana much in the first place. I am glad she felt bad about it, Adriana posting that doesn't harm anybody, stupid to give her hate for such a thing.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

I saw this video and was so emotional. Adriana please leave. VS is over.

Let her walk these two more shows because 1. She can't leave right now because of that IG post. She does not want people to think she was really was slandering VS and announcing her leave in such a way when they have truly treated her greatly, and launched her career. She can't leave VS like that and it seems she doesn't plan on it.

2. 20 is a solid number. Plus looking at that video I just realize like how many angels have walked for VS a pretty long ass time lol, its not as uncommon as people think to walk for them for so long. 20 is going to be rare number though

Kinda figured it was last minute christmas shopping (the candids section has new photos)...Looking at that photos, I am honestly surprised by how well she has aged now. She has great skin. Hope she never does anything to it 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3a504161e9603c20b834d456483fb1a7/tumblr_p1hmm7y2HE1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

Thats why it was a joke hearing people say, she only said she would stop taking off her clothes and doing sexy shoots because she was getting older (THEIR interpretation), when Adriana is holding up very well in her looks.

Metin liked this comment. Can anyone translate this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUloQKZFt8k/?taken-by=metinhara

fatmanur.gonca @metinhara Bu kadar doğal, bu kadar içten, bu kadar samimi bu kadar yüreği temiz, bu kadar kelimelerle kaybolmayı başarabildiği için @AdrianaLima ona bakıyor☺️Şu yazdıklarınızdan utanıyorum. Bence sizlerde böyle olmayı deneyebilirsiniz.

Something about metin being sincere and other compliments. When it comes to the part about adriana's part, I am not sure. I mean it was written months ago. But they mainly complimented metin, he is terribly narcissistic. All he cares about is what others say about him and how much they put him on a pedestal, thats not cool, esp after Adriana would talk about him like that. It does nothing but feeds his ego and thats what he wants

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

Thank you Souled-Out

This is only my speculation, but maybe something happened to them, and she needed to distance herself from him. But there is still a possibility that he will be in Miami on New Year's Eve. (I hope not)

I hope not, adriana made one of the biggest mistakes in her career (with that IG post about the clothes) and EVERY body could tell he had alot to do with it. And all he cares about is what people think about HIM, not Adriana nor her career nor her image. He does not have her best interest at heart, Adriana's career and everything may have been seriously impacted by this and not in the best way at all. new young VS fans were already trying to push her out because she is getting older, that thing on IG did not help. Even devoted fans were upset by it (clearly). All he cared about were people praising him for being the cause of it, even if they hinted that Adriana wasn't a good person before (even though she was and honestly, better before him)

On 23/12/2017 at 12:23 AM, ramires said:

Yeah this follow/unfollow ritual has my brain hurting:banghead: but maybe they decided to not follow each other and keep it as private as possible because of media. You know Turkish media has a habit of reading between lines of how they act unnecessarily.

it can be possible .. I mean.. Izabel and her boyfriend doesn't follow each other on instagram. But they are together .. maybe it is the same?