Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Is this just a coincidence? December 18th the new VSxBalmain collection will be available in the UAE at the VS stores, and she is just there in vacation. Maybe she will have a store event, but the article doesn't say anything about that.

https://www.harpersbazaararabia.com/fashion/the-news/victoria’s-secret-x-balmain-is-coming-to-the-uae

16 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Is this just a coincidence? December 18th the new VSxBalmain collection will be available in the UAE at the VS stores, and she is just there in vacation. Maybe she will have a store event, but the article doesn't say anything about that.

https://www.harpersbazaararabia.com/fashion/the-news/victoria’s-secret-x-balmain-is-coming-to-the-uae

Thanks for sharing. Makes a lot of sense to me. And olivier loves Adriana. 

She'll also have a chance to talk about vs empowerment when she is inevitably asked a question about her comment. I hope she rehearses it with the usual vs formula. Empowerment +strong +confidence +inspiring women around the world  :rofl:

More importantly I hope she has a cute look. I haven't seen her at a vs opening in a while. Of course maybe we're wrong and she's not there for that, but Dubai is far and random if it's not for work so I'm really hoping it is. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Thanks for sharing. Makes a lot of sense to me. And olivier loves Adriana. 

She'll also have a chance to talk about vs empowerment when she is inevitably asked a question about her comment. I hope she rehearses it with the usual vs formula. Empowerment +strong +confidence +inspiring women around the world  :rofl:

More importantly I hope she has a cute look. I haven't seen her at a vs opening in a while. Of course maybe we're wrong and she's not there for that, but Dubai is far and random if it's not for work so I'm really hoping it is. 

VS always make adriana look great. If she is there for VS, no worries there.

30 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

LOL I did not realize she is hanging out with Cr7's baby mama. Thats funny because CR7 was obviously very attracted to Adriana.

The first thing I said. :rofl: Like how does she keep befriending his women but never crosses paths with him herself. 

2 hours ago, 4BWL said:

The first thing I said. :rofl: Like how does she keep befriending his women but never crosses paths with him herself. 

and he obviously would have loved that. Alot of people would have. I still remember from 2003-2006, people wanted them together so bad LOL

Idk I can't see his acc anymore but I wasn't blocked..

This guy is a joke...a really bad one..he thinks he is her teacher, superior bla bla..a relationship must be equal and not one part acting like a "God" fake one!!! He is very weird all this is... 

Seems like he deleted or disabled temporarily. Can I take credit and say it was because of my screenshot on here? :D jk jk (I wish I had that kind of power) but he weirdly deleted shortly after. Wonder why since he loves attention. Possibly even more than the Kardashians do. 

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Seems like he deleted or disabled temporarily. Can I take credit and say it was because of my screenshot on here? :D jk jk (I wish I had that kind of power) but he weirdly deleted shortly after. Wonder why since he loves attention. Possibly even more than the Kardashians do. 

I think you should take credit. I noticed that after we talked about him  deleting comments that were made after the "brainwashing" and "influence", but not deleting those comments themselves, he stopped deleting comments all together. He must be on here? SMH. If him liking that comment doesn't say anything about him and his intentions, I don't know what will. The media and everybody are right. He wants to change Adriana from who she is. We can agree that Adriana did need help, but not THAT kind of help. She don't need to be made into somebody she literally never was. She can go back to being 2000-2012 Adriana sure, but some "modest" woman who turns her back on everything she stood for just months ago, no? Thats too extreme. Adriana just needed to get back to how she was before her divorce. Happy and stable.  Not becoming a brand new person, which is what metin is obviously trying to do. He told on himself disabling his account after he gets caught liking a comment like that.

48 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah he would do that after we noticed when he decided to disable his account because it was still up until the user noticed the comment he liked

Ok so when I posted the comment about taking credit I was joking. NOW I'm not sure. He's so creepy and obvious? He comes back right away? If this is the case that he's doing this in response to our comments what a total lame. With a paper thin ego. 

Also notice that the comment I pasted Is GONE. But the other comments are still there!?!?