Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think thats what it was neither.They probably just hung out.

at least she started posting again.Maybe it's over,maybe it's april fools.Never get why she doesn't post some of her work like that new commercial with lebron and villa

Under her verizon video on her IG

• ikutan_ikuI don't get how she is the one that has to promote that... Like... She didn't even went to school. She's not the person to say it when education didn't take her there and has a great life without "teachers"... They need to use someone with great education to say that and a good life... Not her. Love u Adriana but it's doesn't give correct the message ... Simply doesn't
  • adrianalima@ikutan_iku let me correct you, I did actually go to school.

Why we had never heard anything about her school days, like was she shy or not with her classmates, was she studying hard or not a bit, etc..? just something, some facts or some interesting stories from her school life. I found it a bit odd as well.

The only thing i know is that she fell in love with some guy, he was very popular so that he never paid any attention to her.

9 minutes ago, crista said:

Why we had never heard anything about her school days, like was she shy or not with her classmates, was she studying hard or not a bit, etc..? just something, some facts or some interesting stories from her school life. I found it a bit odd as well.

The only thing i know is that she fell in love with some guy, he was very popular so that he never paid any attention to her.

she said she liked going to school and study in some interviews(i don't remember which).i found it

1 hour ago, crista said:

I don't think there is anything to tell, not interesting. She never talked about being bullied or made fun of even. I think there isn't much to tell. Because we do know about her childhood but not exactly school. Probably nothing to tell besides she went.

3 hours ago, ramires said:

hi

do you have any idea why marko's mother staying at adriana's house or wasn't marko move into a new house? i found it a bit odd :idk:

I don't think its odd because they are family and Adriana is the mom of her grandchildren. I think they mainly stay with Adriana when Adriana is there (and she has been) and her mom probably visited to see the kids. Plus, Adriana went a long time herself without see them because she was working the past two weeks. Maybe thats it

They have two kids together lol they are being good divorced parents . Its hard on the kids of all ages when their parents are divorced and they have to always spend time with them separate. Adriana and marko are choosing not to do that and they always been like that.