Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I doubt it's a visa issue, Alessandra is Brazilian as well and she made it to China just fine. It's VS and agencies that does all the visa work, not the girls themselves so i don't think it's visa related because there is no way VS folks would have forgotten to do it, she may have had another job booked or personal reasons to skip the trip

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I doubt it's a visa issue, Alessandra is Brazilian as well and she made it to China just fine. It's VS and agencies that does all the visa work, not the girls themselves so i don't think it's visa related because there is no way VS folks would have forgotten to do it, she may have had another job booked or personal reasons to skip the trip

I agree, there was no issue when she went to london. So... I pray its another job, sorry VS.

Found the guy's facebook account and he wasn't even in Houston during the SB weekend and he claims its a new pic.+ I saw another pic of her from Houston airport today in different outfit, she supposed to be in NY if she's taking a connceting flight not in Texas.

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm not understanding... so she is there since when? Can you post the other photo?

I'm confused... When i first saw the pic i thought its a throwback but she says its new

16486969_1383873668299522_4602810315158969086_o.thumb.jpg.064c2eca7c8a727d98c25ca57c61babc.jpg