Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyone justifying that hideous outfit they put on Adriana, come on seriously? The Queen and this is what she gets? Adriana should say phuc u to VS and literally start her own lingerie brand. I believe she would be a serious threat to them. She has legions of fans like some of us that have followed her since like 2000 lol. I don't think any other model aside from Gisele could sell lingerie on a mass scale. On another note, am I the only one that doesn't find Bella that pretty or very model-esque? Considering all the work she's had done to her face as well. Never saw the appeal so don't know where the comparisons come from. Another reason why the show will be even more sh*t is Candice will be MIA. Adriana and Candice solely carry their sh*tty brand. 

1 hour ago, Bakusaiga66 said:

Anyone justifying that hideous outfit they put on Adriana, come on seriously? The Queen and this is what she gets? Adriana should say phuc u to VS and literally start her own lingerie brand. I believe she would be a serious threat to them. She has legions of fans like some of us that have followed her since like 2000 lol. I don't think any other model aside from Gisele could sell lingerie on a mass scale. On another note, am I the only one that doesn't find Bella that pretty or very model-esque? Considering all the work she's had done to her face as well. Never saw the appeal so don't know where the comparisons come from. Another reason why the show will be even more sh*t is Candice will be MIA. Adriana and Candice solely carry their sh*tty brand. 

No I don't find her pretty at all. Just attractive alot of people don't, especially compared to like models like Adriana.

I'm sorry and no offense to people who like her but this face

bella.jpg

Does not belong in VS. And def has nothing on Adriana. I find even alot of the new angels more attractive than her. But watch some people act like she is in the league of the angels.

2 hours ago, Corner said:

Guys did Adriana shoot anything for the Christmas catalog? I'm pretty certain she shot for the commercial but I'm dreading for the 2 second screen time they'll give her

Its not close enough to VSFS time yet lol thats when we will get released material of her

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

^ Can anybody post what meme are you talking about.

Also, I can't find any videos with her at the Late Show. They posted a couple on their youtube page from yesterday and Adriana is not in any of them...

she probably isn't a guest for this week. She wasn't on the guest list for it. Its probably next week. Since its closer for the show

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

Thanks!

I just watched that interview and (even though I don't understand it) she doesn't look drunk. But do remember watching some of her old interviews where she sounds/acts weird. Probably just language barrier...

I think she was just being herself, Adriana can be weird, esp during this time as you said. Her personality was just so much during this time lol, I don't mean it in a bad way though