Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I just saw that in VS thread. I have no idea for how long she was there, but I'm so glad she is shooting for VS again, whatever it is. :clap:  She probably left, because she has an event for Haiti today in NY.

Taylor, Elsa and Jasmine were there also. I would love to see Adriana and Taylor shoot together. :)

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think they're shooting an editorial for Harper's Bazaar but I'm not 100% sure yet

A person from I am guessing was VS crew posted a throw back pic though saying it was good working with her again and put all the VS hashtags and stuff.( and the photo she actually posted wasn't when they did something for VS)

I think it was VS related

It wouldn't be the first time a magazine does a VS editorial tho, I think this could be partner thing like the Vogue-VSX video they did before the VSFS. The Madoff crew is/was there too

But thats usually during the VSFS time. Like something big would have to be happening for a VS editorial to be happening. And adriana wasn't apart of the swim special so thats not it.

It is probably for a super bowl or something. I don't think its just some editorial because there would be no reason for it, especially not as far as adriana is concerned because the last thing she did for them was holiday/fashion show stuff.

He is so cute! 

I was expecting a photo of Scott or Chris with Adriana, but I can't find.

scotteastwoodHad an amazing time the other night at the IWC gala. You notice anything different about this photo? I'm the only guy looking left. Must've been looking at @adrianalima while the camera guys were yelling at me to look right.

12 hours ago, jamiya said:

He is so cute! 

I was expecting a photo of Scott or Chris with Adriana, but I can't find.

scotteastwoodHad an amazing time the other night at the IWC gala. You notice anything different about this photo? I'm the only guy looking left. Must've been looking at @adrianalima while the camera guys were yelling at me to look right.

She follows him. She should slide in his dm's while she's at it.

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Chris Evans > Scott Eastwood

And have yall seen how his father and brother aged? Homeboy doesn't have a good future ahead :ninja: 

Chris evan's CHARACTER looks good imo. He is one of those people whose role is what does them justice. He even said himself that alot of people tell him he isn't as good looking as they thought he was. I can see that already

I actually think clint aged well. He is just old now lol. He's been around for a long time he's in his mid 80s. But in the 1980's he was up there in age and was still attractive (I was just looking at some show where he was honored in the 80's, and he was still attractive)