Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

39 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

My bad. I thought a friend introduced Marko and Adriana. I remember she said that in some interview and also mentioned how she wasn't  interested but he was persistent and the rest is history. 

If he's single, can can we point her in the direction of Terrence J? I think they would be so cute together. 

lmao this takes me back to when he heard those justin rumors

Yall are too invested in Adriana's personal life and you need to find your chill o.o, none of you know Adriana or Joe to say he wasn't a good guy.

I'm the first one down to see her dating someone I love but the truth is, I don't know Adriana or anyone around her or the people she hangs out with, so be here making all those comments about her personal life and quite invasive.

28 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yall are too invested in Adriana's personal life and you need to find your chill o.o, none of you know Adriana or Joe to say he wasn't a good guy.

I'm the first one down to see her dating someone I love but the truth is, I don't know Adriana or anyone around her or the people she hangs out with, so be here making all those comments about her personal life and quite invasive.

Sooo anyone can talk about whatever they want. This is a public Adriana Lima forum and people are allowed to share their opinion(s) on things that are basically handed to them on a silver platter by Adriana herself.. Please don't mistake sharing general observations as being invested in someone's life. From what I've seen, for the most part people only discuss what Adriana posts or says. I've seen other people talk about other shit that is a little out there but I don't chime in by telling them to basically get a life. I let them live and do them.

One thing is to have an opinion about her work, and a different thing is to have an opinion about her personal life and it's just disrespectful. I feel like some people forget that Adriana is a human and she is entitled to have some privacy too, especially when Adriana has always been the kind of person who does her best to not let people too much into her personal world, I think this is the first time she's been so open about it and the fact that everyone is already assuming things it's enough prove that she shouldn't do that again.

It's not "general observations" this whole "Joe is not good enough" bullshit has been going on for too long and it's just too much, no one here knows the guy to know if he is or isn't good enough or if Adriana is the one who screwed it. There's also been commments about her trainer, about Mercedes, her cousing and it's just too much, no one here actually knows those people. I'm just saying everyone needs to chill and stop judging a situation we're not even familiar with in the first place.

Oh and i didn't tell anyone to get a life, but hey if the shoe fits you :idk: 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree, Dino and Mercedes totally made this couple happens.

If she breaks up with him sooo... she knows whats she does.. and this is a forum about her, and I don't think people's opinion is disrespectiful at all

So I'm referring to things now when I say this... this really isn't that big of an issue. I rather see discussions about her needing to take time for herself after a break upthen like for example..: in the past, people were trying to convince others she was pregnant and listing all their evidence...now that was disrespectful and invasive to her privacy. I'm not active on here all like that so I don't catch everything that so and so said about the people in her life. They may say some shitty things but there's really nothing you can do about it. 

At at the end of the day you can't control what people say. 

^ I think this is just as disrespectful tbh... Sorry but I have to agree with Clauds. Sure this is a public forum and you can talk about basically anything but I think this has been going on for so long, and there is definitely a big difference between having a general discussion about something vs talking about every little thing she does or talking about every guy she's dated etc.  For me personally, I just want to see her happy, doesn't matter to me who it is tbh, as long as she's happy then great  but I don't get why y'all need to know every little detail about her life.

plot twist.

I thought maybe she deleted those because somebody saw the discussion here. IDK what to make about her following his bro but unfollowing his mom. She's capable of staying cordial with her exes usually.

Just pray for her and her happiness. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all. I think no matter who talks about what we all do just want the best for her in life. Even those talking smack about the men in her life, they do it because they want what they think is the best for her.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Jesuss... but she stopped to follow his mother no?

no she still is following her like before, she didn't unfollow her.

maybe she reacted too fast deleting all those pics after they break up, and they are trying it again. Maybe they never broke up. anyway as long as she's happy, but i hope we will see new work from her, some Editorials.

Didn't she shoot with Inez and Vinoodh? she deleted that pic with the Rose too. . . .and also the one at the Beach with the kids.. .

That pic with the rose and the one with her kids on the beach were so beautiful. I don't understand why she would delete those. Who knows...

But what I want to see is more work. Marc Jacobs only released one pic from his new campaign and it says that there are more to come, I really hope she got that...

Here is a short interview and it includes her skin care products. I know people were asking questions about what she uses. :)

Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima shares her beauty secrets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/people/adriana-lima-shares-her-beauty-secrets/

I think joe may had been in that pic with her kids. I know some fans thought that was him in the far distance. It did look like him, the head shape and the tattoo on the shoulder

I am really confused about the rose picture. smh. I mean people thought she looked sad in that picture, alot of people were asking what is wrong or she shoudn't look as unhappy as she honestly did. and so maybe it falls in with the heartbroken/unhappy posts. Or maybe she did that so people wouldn't think there was a reason why deleted those pics that ironically all had to do with joe. like we are now.

It really is unlike her to delete so many photos at a time. Maybe she really does know that people are trying to read her and relationships and deleting all traces about her mood(if its not positive)  and her relationship. Because its unlike her to delete so much.

Thats why I say just pray for her. There is a reason behind it all, and apparently talking about it so much is not respectful so, I don't want to say anything else before someone bites my head off for simple observations. Believe it or not I am a spiritual person, so I just say we pray for her. Because we can't physically do anything about what ever is happening and we can't talk about it. We all just obviously care in one way or another as fans.