Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

let us rejoice in that we don't have to come here and see individuals in denial try so extremely hard to deny what was obvious :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

all the signs....all the evidence....... :rofl: well I hope you guys are at least convinced now. I still see people on twitter saying people mag is lying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::laugh:

My bet is at least 4 months, going on 5. I say she'll pop the baby in late August/early September & be back for the VSFS & the show will be the "Adriana is Back Show". Now I'm truly excited about the Turkey thing to see her with her huge belly :heart:

I knew she would do it today, when i saw that Russell was doing the live chat crap i knew she'll do it today ... Wanna bet on how much they're going to talk about the pregnant people? In fact, i wouldn't be surprised if Dri is actually in the thing as 'surprise guest'.

Just when i think this place would be enjoyable to post at again, Then I still see a dead horse is still getting beaten ala let's sublinimally call out those who were in denial. Who gives a shit? Let it go already!!! Got damn.

I agree with Sav. 4 maybe 5 which means she should be in good shape for the fashion show if she decides to do it.

My bet is at least 4 months, going on 5. Now I'm truly excited about the Turkey thing to see her with her huge belly :heart:

I knew she would do it today, when i saw that Russell was doing the live chat crap i knew she'll do it today ... Wanna bet on how much they're going to talk about the pregnant people? In fact, i wouldn't be surprised if Dri is actually in the thing as 'surprise guest'.

I hope so!

She'll be back, she's still working out on a daily basis so she probably won't gain as much weight as with Valentina ... If she gives birth before October do you really think VS will let her pass the "Post-Pregnancy" publicity? She's going to give birth & the next day Ed will be begging her to walk, she's the only Angel that VS actually bothered to comment about the pregnancy, they are going to milk on this just as they did with Heidi.

She'll be back, she's still working out on a daily basis so she probably won't gain as much weight as with Valentina ... If she gives birth before October do you really think VS will let her pass the "Post-Pregnancy" publicity? She's going to give birth & the next day Ed will be begging her to walk, she's the only Angel that VS actually bothered to comment about the pregnancy, they are going to milk on this just as they did with Heidi.

I don't think she's going to have her body back as quickly. I still stand by that she has a harder time getting back in shape. I recognize that it's different this time around, since she has the experience she gained while having Valentina, and now knows how to better work off the weight, but I still don't think 2 months is going to be enough. Just my opinion though. I'm sure she'll do something related to the event..much like Heidi, I agree that VS won't continue on without using her at all. but I didn't really care for the whole Heidi hosting the VS show , a few weeks after she gave birth... wasn't much for me. But I guess Adriana in some form would be better than no Adriana.

Most of all I just hope for a healthy pregnancy, that'll make me happy.

Adri is def. Being different this time around with her pregnancy . She is being healthier and stuff so if she is about 4 months now she'll have the baby by November and maybe choose a different route as far as losing baby weight stuff and she gets to walk this year. Maybe she'll do what ale did in 08 lol. If not, it's ok though as long as she returns to vs like she always have

I'm not saying she's going to be walking in thongs, they can just put a corset on her, cover the belly & show her breast that will be huge by November. We just need to know how far she is though, if she's like three months then there's no effing way she'll be there. I say that if she has the baby before October we're good to go.

But yeah, as long as she's happy & has a healthy baby it's fine. I just hope she's more open this time about the pregnancy

I wish I knew more about pregnancies and what not. I have absolutely no idea how far along she could be, or the likely hood of her being 4 months along opposed to around 3. :idk: I guess time will tell. Here's hoping for a boy though :)

I think she's at least four months going on five because she gained the weight too fast in February, she was completely fine in the St. Barths photoshoot & just after two weeks by the Valentine's Day launch she was already showing a lot. Usually you don't gain weight that fast in the first trimester, plus everyone close to her & not-so-close to her already knew it for over a month the GQ guy Walter confirmed that he was indeed talking about Adriana & i don't think she would tell to everyone unless she had passed the 'safety' 12 weeks mark already

But really Adriana, was it that hard to include the time on your announcement? :laugh:

I think she's at least four months going on five because she gained the weight too fast in February, she was completely fine in the St. Barths photoshoot & just after two weeks by the Valentine's Day launch she was already showing a lot. Usually you don't gain weight that fast in the first trimester, plus everyone close to her & not-so-close to her already knew it for over a month the GQ guy Walter confirmed that he was indeed talking about Adriana & i don't think she would tell to everyone unless she had passed the 'safety' 12 weeks mark already

But really Adriana, was it that hard to include the time on your announcement? :laugh:

True. I can't argue how quickly it seemed that the weight packed on, so that timeline probably makes sense. As far as her telling people, I think Walter might be a close close friend of hers...it's weird though that he doesn't follow her on twitter, but he does tweet to her and I've seen pics of him with her and with val, and he was in florida shopping at baby boutiques with her, so it is a possibility she told him early on. But I guess the other stuff probably makes it more probable that she's further along.

Savanna, if you run the lima fans account, I've seen him talking to you! If you can, you should ask him :brows: :p