Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I mean she does it to random people lol. But I am hoping Adriana is FIERCE this year, like parasian nights and SA angels fierce. Especially since VS is stingy with her these days, the only thing she has is herself to make her a stand out. And she knows how to do that, so I hope she brings it again this year

But she said to Lais that her family(plural) was going to China and Adrielle said she will see her family, maybe her parents go or Gustavo her cousin..we will see...

I agree! I prefer her fierce not blowing kisses, I think it is silly.. I prefer a more sexy posture

eh, I always seen her as a person who called her friends family too. We'll see

Exactly, she is capable of slaying without doing that, I KNOW VS has become childish itself but Adriana doesn't have to do it, just a walk like in the 2005 sexy shadows is all she needs: yas.thumb.gif.e7510fe36a4aed825090ca3cb5932c92.gif

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Many people tweeted like "If Harry Styles takes a pic with Adriana Lima ❤ ︎".

Is he a big fan of her? I remember that he tweeted about her a few years ago, but did anything else happen?

I don't remember him making a tweet about her but I do know his fans always "shipped" them, I am surprised they still do lol

21 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't remember him making a tweet about her but I do know his fans always "shipped" them, I am surprised they still do lol

It is about this tweet, some people say "this is about Adriana", others say "Lima of Peru", some say "He is misspelled and this means Liam". lol

You guys, why do you think Adriana’s follow count on instagram has been so slow? She’s been stuck in 11.2 million for like 2 or 3 months. It’s basically like Instagram isn’t accepting new followers for her. I thought American Beauty Star would boost her follow count but alas.

Also, there’s going to be season two which means that the show didn’t flop and I’m happy for them. I know she gave the show a lot of attention because of her name and I’m sure most people wouldn’t have been aware of it otherwise.

7 hours ago, Corner said:

You guys, why do you think Adriana’s follow count on instagram has been so slow? She’s been stuck in 11.2 million for like 2 or 3 months. It’s basically like Instagram isn’t accepting new followers for her. I thought American Beauty Star would boost her follow count but alas.

Also, there’s going to be season two which means that the show didn’t flop and I’m happy for them. I know she gave the show a lot of attention because of her name and I’m sure most people wouldn’t have been aware of it otherwise.

Because she was using IG stories more. It was to a point where only one thing was being posted on her feed a week, and it was something american beauty star related. 

The same happened with candice, she didn't move until she started posting on her feed again. I don't think posting on IG stories help as much. As I said before, you can't  @ people on IG stories post as quickly and as much as you can under a simple post. When people @ others on posts, thats what gains the likes AND new followers. Her IG followers has finally started moving up again, and she also started posting more on her feed. Thats why I was saying she should have been posting on her feed a little more.

55 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Because she was using IG stories more. It was to a point where only one thing was being posted on her feed a week, and it was something american beauty star related. 

The same happened with candice, she didn't move until she started posting on her feed again. I don't think posting on IG stories help as much. As I said before, you can't  @ people on IG stories post as quickly and as much as you can under a simple post. When people @ others on posts, thats what gains the likes AND new followers. Her IG followers has finally started moving up again, and she also started posting more on her feed. Thats why I was saying she should have been posting on her feed a little more.

she's averaging +30k in a month,it was always up but not as much as it used to be.Hopefully they will use her for season 2 as well,she has gotten better as the episodes wen't on.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

she's averaging +30k in a month,it was always up but not as much as it used to be.Hopefully they will use her for season 2 as well,she has gotten better as the episodes wen't on.

Because she doesn't post on her page like she used to

Soul you’re right, posting on her ig stories more has to be the reason.

Morpheu, I’m sure she’s going to be part of season 2? I don’t see why not. Unless she opts out. I feel like they need her more than she needs them. It’s not like she’s busy with other projects. And she’s like a producer for the show right?

2 hours ago, Corner said:

Soul you’re right, posting on her ig stories more has to be the reason.

Morpheu, I’m sure she’s going to be part of season 2? I don’t see why not. Unless she opts out. I feel like they need her more than she needs them. It’s not like she’s busy with other projects. And she’s like a producer for the show right?

executive producer yes but it is her first time as one and i don't know which ideas were hers and if they were good or not.The show does need some polish for season 2.

17 hours ago, jamiya said:

Even if Metin attends the show, please don't point at him or blow him a kiss from the stage. please:dry:

Gosh indeed please no.. Love that she's happy but honestly don't know what to think of Metin. :wacko: But he won't be attending?

And is season 2 confirmed, does anybody know?