Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

@TKC

:D I started wondering when this was posted as a reply:

Have Adriana and Francisco Lachowski ever met publicly? I know that Alessandra Ambrosio and Francisco have been at a photo shoot together.

I don't think they have. Francisco L works more in brazil so it makes sense

6 hours ago, crista said:

Gosh, this guy is so disgusting :sick:Adriana's always have a bad taste in everything, starting with clothes and ending with men.

Not always. Every since marko she has.She dated Lenny K and atleast had eyes for derek jeter. The prince she was with was no looker BUT he also had good status.

Then she got with marko and its like her preference change and those are the only guys she like. And thats a mistake. You don't go out looking for a common replacement of a guy you couldn't work it out with. Like she had a crush on Pauly d. Another douche bag, but physically " her type" these days. Joe is in the same range. I know thats generalizing BUT Joe did do something in the past that was not right. She keeps going out getting the same kind of men these days and they are all being douche bags. They don't even look good. Adriana can be attracted to nice looking guys but she always actually TRY with the douches.

Like she followed scott eastwood after he admitted he found her attractive but didn't like his pics or nothing. Pauly d admitted how much he liked her she followed him and liked a number of his pics and commented on the photos. Like adriana, really? And then in the end THOSE be the ones that hurt her.

She's like JLo, she doesn't know how to chose men for herself. I hope she realizes she needs to chose how she pics her men differently

I think she's a bit lazy in this area now, like Joe was there at her gym, she's obsessed with boxing and he works there soo.. (Cedric was there too)... I just think she can do so much better, she deserves the best and I don't think this guy is but this is my opinion.

Just now, Sophie20 said:

I think she's a bit lazy in this area now, like Joe was there at her gym, she's obsessed with boxing and he works there soo.. (Cedric was there too)... I just think she can do so much better, she deserves the best and I don't think this guy is but this is my opinion.

or impatient,. She needs to try harder and check herself before she wreck herself. She is 35 and she can't be making (what I think are) mistakes like these. Like learn the lesson from marko, or from the FIRST time joe did something wrong. Stop giving these dudes chances after they have messed up. Thats the problem. And stop looking/getting  the same kinds of dudes.

She is gonna end up like jlo if she doesn't protect herself more.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Hahaha Moejackson article lol: Is that her new man or overly-clingy bogyguard? Haha.. the was they wrote he's holding her LOL

lmao he has officially annoyed everybody with his porture

I just saw them at the chopard event at cannes and his face is the same as in those photos. WHY the hell does he be looking like that. Adriana is just smiling and stuff next to him and he looks like he wants to drag her away. He is killing her appearances

Adriana should run while she can this isn't a good sign lol

^I always felt that Joe was insecure (and insecure people don't do well in relationships.) I want to blame it on him not being use to this side of her life style but that would probably be a lie. I'm just seeing too many red flags with him. :/ but let me hush because vocalizing your opinion about the relationship isn't well received here. 

I think it's impossible people compare Marko with Joe..Marko never was this way, never follows her in every event, Marko has a life and his business, I don't think he was insecure (the only thing I didn't like him was his womanizer fame)... I think something weird happened and she just doesn't want him alone in Miami

11 hours ago, duhampi said:

@TKC This video is even more emberassing. Adriana is trying to hold his hand to prevent his weird action but he forced her to leave his hand at  0:04.

I was wondering what was that he was doing? Why did he want to let go of her hand? :unsure: 

22 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

You can see Adri and Joe having a lot of fun at the party... sitting alone...:/

Adriana is NEVER alone at these parties. Even when she was with eduardo, she would be with other people. Like last year, her, irina, irina's Manger and tony garn were all together. And adriana looked like she was having so much fun...

Might funny how Joe's seemingly inconsiderate self comes in. Adriana really isn't looking happy and she is just sitting there. Adriana has never been like this at these parties. Damn isn't he a vibe killer. I bet and hope adriana sees she shouldn't be taking him nowhere, she isn't even as happy as she usually is

11 minutes ago, duhampi said:

He probably wanted to keep his both hands on her. It feels more secure for overprotective guy. Emberassing thing is, Adriana's resistance is so apparent in the video.

Im glad tho, stay resistant adriana lol.

I saw some fan pics somebody took of them today at todays event and it looks like he was trying that again and adriana looks like she was not having it.

She needs to have a talk with him