2018 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, MarVS said:

Location N2:Aruba

photographer: Yu tsai

Myla Dalbesio

Kate Upton

Alexis ren

Bianca Balti

That's a terrible combo of models & photographer except for the location. :rofl:

That means the cover will come from this location.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Alexis Ren is gonna get the cover.

8 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

That's a terrible combo of models & photographer except for the location. :rofl:

That means the cover will come from this location.

And now if this happens, you two are the ones to be blamed.   :smile:

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

Alexis Ren is gonna get the cover.

No but she will win ROTY

And this location slays, too bad Myla is in it and Yu is the photographer

Kate will not get the cover again, I hope is Lais or Hannah or Nina if the photographer is not Ruven

11 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

except for the location. :rofl:

Do you honestly think the location is going to vastly differ from any other location they're done in the past, present or future?  It's a terrible location because we've already seen it, and we'll continue to see it till MJ and Crew figure out how to shoot locations differently and become more creative about the locations they pick.

24 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Do you honestly think the location is going to vastly differ from any other location they're done in the past, present or future?  It's a terrible location because we've already seen it, and we'll continue to see it till MJ and Crew figure out how to shoot locations differently and become more creative about the locations they pick.

Did you like the year they shot in the US west? I liked some of those locations, at least it was different than sand and ocean over and over.

8 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Did you like the year they shot in the US west? I liked some of those locations, at least it was different than sand and ocean over and over.

I did very much. I'd wished they had captured some the hidden gems in each location, but that would involve MJ's staff doing research and talking with the locals.... and we know that's never going to happen.

I think the Nina shoot in the canyons is one of the best shoots they have ever done, it was gorgeous and I'll never forgive MJ for not giving that shoot the cover. Last year the Finland shoot was also great, but this year so far it's been pretty boring.

Not saying Aruba isn't a beautiful place, but it looks almost exactly the same as the Bahamas :idk: so hopefully the next locations will be different and more exciting.