Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I just took some time to read the comments in SI's instagram and boy they are not good. The amount of people unfollowing them and saying they are hating this new direction is overwhelming. Seems like MJ legit fucked up this time.

Also I hope Olivia just made a typo and there will be just one woman in the magazine o.o

I like Tabria's suit though.  

I applaud all the girls for getting out and doing the show and the search.

But, is it what will sell the SISE? I'm thinking no. 

I'd rather see more WaGs in the SISE than real sized women.  Because I always thought that the SISE was a (male oriented) fantasy, not a reality. If I want to see normal women in swimsuits, I'll go look at my catalogs. 

On 7/26/2017 at 9:08 AM, Prettyphile said:

That her feeling "empowered", "sexy" and "hot" while walking.... unfortunately when girls make that face it just looks retarded.

I've been a fan of Hailey since she was 13 and I know her body of work in & out but since joining SI she's lost a certain spark she had while in HF and just comes across looking sloppy. I'm gonna agree with you.  Hailey has produced some nice pictures, but for the most part I'm left totally underwhelmed by her SI work both on and off the catwalk,

What do you think of her body?   

I think it's perfect right now, although edging towards "too skinny".  

I think her weight is fine, but I think she needs to tone up a little more... she kinda resembles a skinny Kate Upton aka Potato Sack - she's just squishy and lumpy looking.

She kinda looks like play doh

On 27/07/2017 at 2:17 AM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Holy F@#K! O.o

Promoting obesity much? :ninja: This is NOT curves, that is just plain FAT!

I don't think they promote obesity because this girl -as far as we know- is certainly in good health and even if I agree with you there is one thing I don't agree on : she is not obese.

She has a flat stomach and all the fat is on the bottom part of her body which is not obesity but more like water retention and of course fat.

obesity is fat everywhere and especially around the stomach and neck area.

Now, we agree on the other thing, these are not curves but fat & fibroid or embedded cellulite/

She is not curvy she is fat and if the SISE (MJ!) crew can't make the difference between

curves

https://251d2191a60056d6ba74-1671eccf3a0275494885881efb0852a4.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7931772_curvy-girl-fashion-secrets-to-rocking-any_tdf6a13b2.jpg

that's Kelly Brook

http://www.demotivateur.fr/images-buzz/2982/large-324.jpg

And fat: the girl(s) on their video

They have a serious problem and we are not done with the nonsense.