Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

it's a SHE!?

ORIGINALSIN IS A SHE!!?!???

This is the second time you've asked that same question. It says female under my avatar and I have a thread in Girls of Bellazon, which you have been in once before this post was made, so YES "it" is a she.

anyway, the Vogue Spain picture is very nice. Thanks Sweet Rus :flower:

HOLY SH*T !!! :drool:

Ashley you just made me really REALLY happy :woot: Do you know which catalogue those are from ? or are they just on the site ? :ninja:

That body !!! it's a shame she's less present on the runway because of her body change (i'm sure this is one of the reasons) but i must say she looks awesome :clap: she was #1 in my top 10 but now she just hit the ceiling :p

Taben, what body change? :idk: Honestly, I think she looks just as thin as she did - maybe I need my eyes checked. :|

However, Miss V. definitely looks hot as hell! I can't wait for this year's VS fashion show.:MLA:

look at her body back in 2002/2003 and you'll understand what i mean :) she started as a really skinny model, now she's thin but not skinny anymore and i don't know... i think her body has slightly changed... but of course those pics are VS so it's all about push-ups and good angles :laugh:

OH MY GOOOOOOOD the eugenia feeeeeeest !! will it ever stop ? :laugh: :clap:

I love you sweet_rus !!!! :hug:

I love Dazed&Confused, it's a great mag that i buy every month now but this issue is propably be the best ever !! i can't believe they feature zhenya :woot:

OH MY GOOOOOOOD the eugenia feeeeeeest !! will it ever stop ? :laugh: :clap:

I love you sweet_rus !!!! :hug:

I love Dazed&Confused, it's a great mag that i buy every month now but this issue is propably be the best ever !! i can't believe they feature zhenya :woot:

I hope not :ninja:

haha you're so full of love today :laugh: :wub: , I want this mag too, but we don't have it in Russia :yuckky:

HOLY SH*T !!! :drool:

Ashley you just made me really REALLY happy :woot: Do you know which catalogue those are from ? or are they just on the site ? :ninja:

That body !!! it's a shame she's less present on the runway because of her body change (i'm sure this is one of the reasons) but i must say she looks awesome :clap: she was #1 in my top 10 but now she just hit the ceiling :p

body change? what body change?

i saw that show. she sort of opened one segment. and i've seen previous shows, usually only VS girls (gisele, KK, adriana, ale, etc.) open different segments. it was nice. :D

oh sorry, you already answered. hee.

YEHEY! she's getting a lot of exposure! love her. seriously my favorite. :)

^ i agree about her opening a segment, that's quite an important thing in the show, only for the best girls :p

That segment that eugenia opened is my favourite VS segment ever :wub: they better cast her for the show this year and make her wear some skimpy lingerie that will allow us to see her great body (l) and they'd better not mess up the make up and hairdo, i wasn't too fond of last year's hair stylism and make up :ninja: