Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Taben: beautiful video you got there. that's from a versace show, right? and huge favor: can you convert the flash video from the CFDA awards to a different format? maybe .mov or something. sorry, i'm desperate. :blush:

she reminds me of ann from top model

you're not the only one who said that. when i saw that cycle, i also remembered eugenia. apparently ann is getting some work as a model because she looks like eugenia. lucky her. :wave: :whistle:

Taben: beautiful video you got there. that's from a versace show, right? and huge favor: can you convert the flash video from the CFDA awards to a different format? maybe .mov or something. sorry, i'm desperate. :blush:

thx :) yes that's from Versace, FW2004 i Believe (she closed the show in that red dress :wub: )

as for the cfda video i already tried to convert it cuz i wanted to make an avi out of it (the part where eugenia open the doors and walks) but unfortunately it seems it's a new kind og flv that can't be converted yet :( i get error messages everytime i try to convert it while it works just fine with other vids...

thx :) yes that's from Versace, FW2004 i Believe (she closed the show in that red dress :wub: )

as for the cfda video i already tried to convert it cuz i wanted to make an avi out of it (the part where eugenia open the doors and walks) but unfortunately it seems it's a new kind og flv that can't be converted yet :( i get error messages everytime i try to convert it while it works just fine with other vids...

You've had that vid all the time, and only now used it for an avi? You could have made me include Eugenia in my top ten months ago. :p