Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Not yet... It's just a preview from the eres website, i wonder when the ads will be released... But if they're as much in the french press as the SS2006 ads, it means i'm gonna get see them everywhere :hehe:
Oh and about that, I am not sure they are other pics. Because for the last campaign, there were four posters in the window display, but this time there is only one. Maybe they are still installing the window. If I see more I will let you know.
^^haha i don't think she looks like she's on ecstasy !!!
I didn't mean on extasy, but in extasy, like she's having a climax. But I do tend to see sex everywhere (naughty me).

Et oui, je suis Fran

Edited by Harumi

Elie Tahari finally updated his site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D Here are pics from campaign! What a day today! It's too good to be true! Enjoy!

and 4 bigger versions.

untitled1ay8.th.jpg untitled2rh9.th.jpg untitled3mc9.th.jpg untitled4sl4.th.jpg

there is also some fall 2006 video on elietahari.com, I don't know what it is cuz when I click on it nothing happens, maybe it will work for you

those are amazing :laugh: thank you so much :drool: and I adore that picture wich is in your signature

she looks fantastic :o :heart:

Not yet... It's just a preview from the eres website, i wonder when the ads will be released... But if they're as much in the french press as the SS2006 ads, it means i'm gonna get see them everywhere :hehe:

Oh and about that, I am not sure they are other pics. Because for the last campaign, there were four posters in the window display, but this time there is only one. Maybe they are still installing the window. If I see more I will let you know.
^^haha i don't think she looks like she's on ecstasy !!!
I didn't mean on extasy, but in extasy, like she's having a climax. But I do tend to see sex everywhere (naughty me).

Et oui, je suis Fran

btw i just wanted to thanks all the eugenia fans that keep that thread alive :p i remember when i joined that was only Tanya (sweet rus) and me (and tanya is still the one who posts the more pics :p ) but it's good to see that eugenia has more and more fans :clap:

Well it's not hard to love her... She's beautiful and deserves the attention (you know how i think about her gorgeous body in contrast to the other models... she's a beautiful exception between all those hat stands :ninja: )

And i always love to see new pics of her :laugh: so keep on posting :p :laugh:

Elie Tahari finally updated his site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D Here are pics from campaign! What a day today! It's too good to be true! Enjoy!

and 4 bigger versions.

untitled1ay8.th.jpg untitled2rh9.th.jpg untitled3mc9.th.jpg untitled4sl4.th.jpg

there is also some fall 2006 video on elietahari.com, I don't know what it is cuz when I click on it nothing happens, maybe it will work for you

Thanks so much for those! :kiss:

She is a GODDESS!!!! :hell yea!:

She makes the clothes look amazing! A true supermodel Eugenia is. :wub: