Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

^ the link doesn't work for me :/ i only get a five second video like an advertisement...

BTW thx for the links to ebay, i bought the celine catalog and i'm asking for more information about the other two :p

haha you jsut changed the link... it works now :p

oh you're always welcome!

I am so -so curious about this Style mag, what's inside.

I think I can get this clip cuz I want to have it on computer...warking on it...

:shifty: tell me if it works :p

about the style magazine i asked the seller a preview of the pics because i don't wanna waste my money :p

of cuz it's reasonable. he/she'd better scan the whole editorial :laugh:

yeah, it works...wait...I am uploading it for you...if you want I will...I know you want :laugh:

Спациба :hug:

I particularly love her at Rocco Baroco And Byblos... oh and when we see her perfect tummy too :shifty:

пожалуйста :p

I liked her at Byblos...very pretty :wub: but honestly didn't like what she was wearing at Rocco Barocco at all :ninja:. Watched this video...and now it's obvious she gained some wait. I don't mind cuz she looks more healthy now but I am worrying about her career on the catwalk...at fisrt Doutzen was too big for Gucci...then Eugenia will seem big to these silly designers who like scary looking skeletons :ninja:

haha plz don't remind me of those horrible VS pics of Natasha's :|

i think designers like Bill Blass or byblos could still cast her but high fashion brands... not so sure... she hasn't done a gucci show since tom ford left <_< Valentino... well i don't even wanna talk about him :ninja: Versace... even when she was skinny she skipped one or 2 seasons so we never know she might come back next year... chanel... ugh they didn't cast her for the past 2 shows... she still does Dior and galliano though... and gaultier ! :wub:

But anyways if her weight means less work i'm sure her agency will tell her and she will notice it herself... and if she doesn't want her career to end she'll do what's necessary to get more job :) but editorially and campaigns-wise she's not doing bad lately ! so maybe she doesn't need so much runway work after all...