Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

No @Cult Icon I don't like Javier.

I like Jeffrey. Jeffrey's smile. Jeffrey's eyes. Jeffrey's nose. Jeffrey's jaw. Jeffrey's voice. I even like Jeffrey's scent even if I never smelled it.

And I want to have a 3 some with him and Jason Ackles.

They are father and son in "Supernatural" :eyebrows:

I want to have a 3 some with Erin Heatherton and Nadine Leopold.  They look like twin sisters

Then play some folksy music in the background...:wub:

30 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

The only music I want to hear is the moaning, the heavy breathing and the slaps on my butt!

I want to try this with you, too :sad:  I don't like to slap butts though.

I was going to say that if slept with Hedvig and the other more 'spiritual' type of model..that there should be an overly dramatic, epic type of music in the background with happy crying, shoulder biting, whispering and other such things involved. Pillow talk about conceiving, making a baby lol  

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Habs and Rangers are my teams, and neither of the goalies hurt to look at. :p 

Both goalies are good looking imo.

My dad is a huge fan of the Rangers and I go for them in the East, but I'm a Canucks fan first though. :chicken::D

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

"Being" is not really a tricky word.

And from my "English is not my mother my mother tongue" point of view, it's easy to learn English. Very easy.

Now she is Russian and it's maybe harder for them to learn English?

English idioms are hard for ELLs. Also words that are spelled differently, but sound exactly the same. Then there are words that spelled exactly the same, but have different meanings.

9 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I like Jeffrey. Jeffrey's smile. Jeffrey's eyes. Jeffrey's nose. Jeffrey's jaw. Jeffrey's voice. I even like Jeffrey's scent even if I never smelled it.

Jeffrey was the best part of the Watchmen, so that basically let's your know my opinion of the movie. :rofl:

On 10/2/2016 at 5:14 PM, Stromboli1 said:

Nope.

I know this is an arrogant statement... other than Kelly's boyfriend looking like a serial killer, I'd like to think that I could have a chance with her just based on his looks. Maybe she likes weird looking pasty white guys. :idk::rofl:

Lx1SQCw.jpgvpDwkpC.jpgeprSqJe.jpgHvgwYCD.jpggC53qhn.jpg

Eww his ugly he look like Macaulay culkin he got to date Mila Kunis. To me Jonathan Rhys Meyer and Matt Bomer looks like psychopath 

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Oh!  I'm not much of a masochist but I will try..

It looks more like a dick between two butt cheeks or breasts lol

And I am not either

Just when I though I was the one with a twisted mind...

14 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

English idioms are hard for ELLs. Also words that are spelled differently, but sound exactly the same. Then there are words that spelled exactly the same, but have different meanings.

Jeffrey was the best part of the Watchmen, so that basically let's your know my opinion of the movie. :rofl:

Do not know this movie. Only Know Jeffrey.

*sigh*

Afficher l'image d'origine