Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

21 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Decent read, especially the part where she says what she's known for and she's right too. :chicken:

I didn't know her last name wasn't Rose though. :idk:

wnzQ9pw.jpgpW2abze.jpg 

She likes to write "beeing" instead of being.  Rostov is very far away (literally into central russia)

She must like my cabbage soup then lol

10 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Oh christine I had pegged you for someone who liked men that were more masculine and muscular ...HMMM

Yes but It doesn't mean I do not appreciate another kind of beauty & masculinity//Even if Jeffrey Dean Morgan IS THE SEXIEST AND HANDSOME man on hearth

https://67.media.tumblr.com/21527f6ad6dfd03a96badf30328917eb/tumblr_o53i24RFTa1qcurgyo2_500.gif

I can appreciate a very pale and blond dude.

Henrik Lundqvist is fugly.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I think that is just a common mistake for her. English is very hard to learn and writing is very complex.

"Being" is not really a tricky word.

And from my "English is not my mother my mother tongue" point of view, it's easy to learn English. Very easy.

Now she is Russian and it's maybe harder for them to learn English?

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes but It doesn't mean I do not appreciate another kind of beauty & masculinity//Even if Jeffrey Dean Morgan IS THE SEXIEST AND HANDSOME man on hearth

I can appreciate a very pale and blond dude.

Do you like  Javier Bardem ?  They look alike (except Javier was a much bigger star).

Fictional characters that I like (for different reasons than a woman).  There are a couple that I like from film and comics but these two are the most fleshed out:

mgsv_snake.pngA0kH9WEd.png

I have several historical figures that move me that much.  I struggle to find contemporary figures, though.

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

some of her candid pics like the one that says "Parisian nights" but it's only "sometimes"

she is sweet and funny 98% of the time.

Why is that vulgar?  I know she's doing the 'come hither' thing but she is good looking so it works.. Hailey looks a bit silly sometimes because her nose is a bit wonky from certain angles and she has a huge mouth & teeth!

1 minute ago, frenchkiki said:

No @Cult Icon I don't like Javier.

I like Jeffrey. Jeffrey's smile. Jeffrey's eyes. Jeffrey's nose. Jeffrey's jaw. Jeffrey's voice. I even like Jeffrey's scent even if I never smelled it.

And I want to have a 3 some with him and Jason Ackles.

They are father and son in "Supernatural" :eyebrows:

How do you feel about Jared Padalecki? :smile: