BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

42 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The comics are called Futanari.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

No thanks to the second part though.

What do you think of pegging?

More Bailey for me then :angel::angel:

I am bisexual woman so, i am only thinking good things about strap-on & I'll do it gladly to a man if he wants me too.

Men are just so basically heterosexual when it comes to their butt hole.

I love when a man is aware of his sexuality and he doesn't think he is going to be less of a man because he wants me to peg him.

No, it's not gay. No it's not submission & yes it's damn good!

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

@Cult Icon Do you have any examples of Edita’s nose? She is very beautiful but I haven’t really took note of her nose specifically.

One model who has an incredible profile is Christy Turlington. It seems almost impossibly perfect.

Edita face shots.  Her profile is excellent, as if she was sculpted by an artist: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=edita+vilkeviciute+face&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=760&tbm=isch&imgil=oUUeiBsxpQsA9M%3A%3BQBuKsm5d8RdU4M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Ftabitha2790%252Fedita-vilkeviciute%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=oUUeiBsxpQsA9M%3A%2CQBuKsm5d8RdU4M%2C_&usg=__w0acYUAybI0zyAL2ya2pJxj78cg%3D&ved=0ahUKEwjnjsGX89DPAhXIix4KHTkICd4QyjcILw&ei=X-L7V6fjKMiXermQpPAN#imgrc=2sOENOsX_XJJkM%3A

Of the newer models, Lada K has a very nice profile :-D

I often saw Edita in advertisements (particularly Calvin Klein) and she was the face of some fragrances.

17 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am bisexual woman so, i am only thinking good things about strap-on & I'll do it gladly to a man if he wants me too.

I love when a man is aware of his sexuality and he doesn't think he is going to be less of a man because he wants me to peg him.

I think it's more of an underlying trust issue imo.

I already like wrestling with women. :excited::chicken::bounce::yes:

If I built sexual trust with a girlfriend or a wife... I would let them have a go if they asked. :D I've never done it before and don't know if I'd like it though.

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

I know that there is a 'sweet spot' that causes orgasm..similar to farm animals.

My ex liked anal because it gave her different feeling vaginal orgasms.  

IMG_1399.JPG

Lada wearing the pregger dress <3

Valkyrie Toni Garrn's hair is worse than this 95% of the time.  She looks amazing with big hair; it's the only thing that matches her big face!  Lioness!

NDR Talk Show, Oct. 7

tJyt3Ybx.jpg NyhjcqNl.jpg 8c16sm6d.jpg nxmRyYcS.jpg 0tFgRYEq.jpg UiQzLybp.jpg umAY7Ome.jpg
AO8T89pL.jpg hzSgVzuG.jpg YsXazWpf.jpg

Martha hunt: ridiculously beautiful. love how long limbed she is
QvI0veeo.jpg OTNUHbuA.jpg A5EgU4VM.jpg v9fOiUrJ.jpg ssVbkues.jpg keeKUSJs.jpg 8CnBiLVO.jpg eJpAYuQa.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-11-15-20-48.png

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

As I have never heard about it I would say "no" because I don't understand why it would be something hot to do?

It's like fake fighting? But sexual?

Yes & no.

A lot of the time women take the lead.