Bellazon

Lily Easton
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Ilo, the fact that not everyone will like every single photograph you share on Bellazon does not mean you should stop posting them.

If that was the standard applied by everyone, not a single BZ post would be made.

+ as i have already said, I don't like Lily's work. I have nothing against the post(s) or the poster.

Other members enjoy it and that's just fine.

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I think you over-reacted.

keep on posting her stuff

I did not over-react although it may have looked like that. But I chose not to post anymore, as my body is responding in all kinds of unhealthy ways (as it is now at this moment). I chose not to post here anymore because of this and this causing these kinds of unwanted health issues (when I can prevent them). Not asking for pity, but I'm trying to explain why I made the decision to stop posting, as normally you try to avoid posting about ones health issues. Also I don't want to blow this issue up any further than it already has.

I will keep all my pics up and won't remove them since they're all stored on ImageBam/ImgBox and Turbo Image Host. I'm not like that at all.

1 hour ago, Ilo Wowitcu said:

I did not over-react although it may have looked like that. But I chose not to post anymore, as my body is responding in all kinds of unhealthy ways (as it is now at this moment). I chose not to post here anymore because of this and this causing these kinds of unwanted health issues (when I can prevent them). Not asking for pity, but I'm trying to explain why I made the decision to stop posting, as normally you try to avoid posting about ones health issues. Also I don't want to blow this issue up any further than it already has.

I will keep all my pics up and won't remove them since they're all stored on ImageBam/ImgBox and Turbo Image Host. I'm not like that at all.

No, you overreacted and reading this makes me think that YOU DO need to get out of the forum..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...