Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

A half hour after show following the airing with the making of would kind of be nice, but I imagine paying for the time slot is too much for VS. 

Lais O., Luma Grothe, and Tako N got a callback for today going by the comments on Ed's IG post. Vita commented as well. Yaasss for Leomie. That girl cracks me up. 

Why am I certain they are gonna have Elsa open Mountain Romance :rofl:  She is Nordic Queen Elsa! Also, I'd love Jo in MR! 

I would love Elsa to open the show this year but assuming that sketch of TRA will open (its in first slot on the look board), Adriana seems to fit that a little more. I'm a little torn on that because that segment is my least favorite of what we've seen. I do think we are looking at either Adriana, Elsa and potentially Lily to open. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

A half hour after show following the airing with the making of would kind of be nice, but I imagine paying for the time slot is too much for VS. 

Lais O., Luma Grothe, and Tako N got a callback for today going by the comments on Ed's IG post. Vita commented as well. 

If it produced at least a 1.2 or 1.3 in terms of ratings, CBS would approve, as every show is sicking in ratings. But I think it would have to be before because from 11pm on, the local progamming starts at 11pm

7 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Ive said this before, but i think they need to make a Netflix docuseries on the whole process of creating the show and end it with all of the backstage shit from the show. That could clear up a lot of time for more show on the CBS.

I think they have a lot of fillers during the broadcast because the show itself is less than a half an hour and the need to have at least 45 minutes of footage (not including commercials) :/ However I would love it if there was a docuseries, or even a documentary, of some sort :yes: 

6 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Realistically I know it would never happen, but it sure would be fascinating. Same thing for the whole S.I Swim issue. 

SI did make docuseries in the past but they were on the Travel Channel---a channel very few ppl. watch :p Also, MJ ruins everything! You hear her whining and bitching 65% of time :dry: 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

SI did make docuseries in the past but they were on the Travel Channel---a channel very few ppl. watch :p Also, MJ ruins everything! You hear her whining and bitching 65% of time :dry: 

Yeah I watched that. But I'm thinking of a more detailed look into how they decide on locations, who they bring in for casting calls, the actual casting calls themselves, maybe the phone call to models telling them they booked the issue. I guess I'm more fascinated by the process leading up to the VSFS and SI Swim and all the drama that goes into it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.