Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, tatehill said:

Am I the only one kind of amazed that Adri's english isn't better? It's not bad by any means but I'd expect it to be a lot better after all these years with the brand. 

It's not better, it will never be better. It's been 17 years, yall need to face the fact: she's beautiful, rich and doesn't need to improve her English for her job. And the fact that she has been living in Madrird and then Miami since she became a mother doesn't help, at this point she probably speaks better Spanish than English :rofl: 

Agree about Georgia, she's everythiing

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's not better, it will never be better. It's been 17 years, yall need to face the fact: she's beautiful, rich and doesn't need to improve her English for her job. And the fact that she has been living in Madrird and then Miami since she became a mother doesn't help, at this point she probably speaks better Spanish than English :rofl: 

Agree about Georgia, she's everythiing

I honestly haven't been paying attention for the 17 years so I don't really know how much/how she's progressed. I don't expect she'll get any better at this age I was just making an observation! That's true though her spanish is probably really good especially since it is closer to portuguese than english is. 

Just now, tatehill said:

I honestly haven't been paying attention for the 17 years so I don't really know how much/how she's progressed. I don't expect she'll get any better at this age I was just making an observation! That's true though her spanish is probably really good especially since it is closer to portuguese than english is. 

It has improved a tiny little bit if you compare it to her very early days, but that's it. She mentioned a couple times wanting to improve it but not having the time, I guess she gave up on it already. Still madly love her tho :heart: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.