Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

25 minutes ago, tatehill said:

also kinda sure that is why she was cast....

if she is pregnant enough to be showing already they definitely knew when she got cast

and it's no coincidence that they announcement was released the day of the show...

That's what I think too, more press 

Finally make it trough this thread !!

So let's sump up what I taught of this show judging by the pictures :

- I was so rooting for Bella when I learned she went to casting but damn she looks dead inside :ninja: Her resting face is not even sexy it's simply boring !

- TRA is such a mess... I can't believe I taught Lais outfit was tragic when it's one of the best of that segment

- Adriana is so fierce on SA !! Her looks weren't the best but she still slayed

- Only Elsa could pull Bill and make such an entrance :rofl:

- If they keep this MR clip oh gosh... I don't know about the second tapping but it was so rushed ! I felt like it was an HF where everyone goes by in a second. You can't even enjoy the outfits and models

- Poor Jo... She could have killed any of those MR outfits but she had possibly the worst one. And babe was too stressed she kept on blowing kissed :rofl: She has such a great walk, if it would have been a "better" song she would have killed her opening bc this song is a mess to walk by. Waaaaay too slow. The beginning was kind of awkward. But I appreciate Gaga going to the side.

- My favorite segment might be BNA ! The outfits are beautiful and finally some energy ! I think the best segment are going to be the Bruno's one because Gaga and The Weeknd songs are kinda slow.

- Kendull, Bella and Gigi's ouftits were really good ! Shame some Angel got messy outfits :rolleyes:

- I'm so tired of Lily D. omg I never liked her but I'm now more done than ever !

- If it was indeed Lily A. last show well she got blessed with a FB last year and closing the show this year !

- #BodyByIza, Irina, Grace, Camille and Maria killed it ! Shame Grace and Camille only were in PINK tho

- Well it's the end for Rachel I guess... She was a good PINK spokesperson but girl got treated like a piece of **** during her both VSFS

Well I think that's it :rofl:

ADRIANA LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!!!! I said last year that she should go but OMG she looks much younger and fresher here!!

I love BNA, SA and DA :D And pink because of Grace, gaaah love her. Shes got a killer walk and pose and doesnt just throw kisses and point.

Taylor looked amazing especially in dark angel, that body, its perfect and not too toned.

I'm disappointed by Jo. Someone should learn her how to walk properly. The same goes for Stella and Lily.

Btw cant they just edit this in instead of mountain romance? :D

47 minutes ago, anabela said:

100% called this. Let the oversensitive idiots come out :rofl: 

Looooving the footage we've seen of Irina so far. Her walks and poses are amazing! Hope they cast her again for next year's show, even though I have a sneaky feeling that they only cast her to get the publicity that comes with the baby news like someone here pointed out earlier...

1 minute ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I love girls who look like they have no souls and could kill me, but maybe that's me :idk: 

see Elsa's bitchface and Adriana in that one advert for further examples

same :rofl: in SA her attitude was perfect imo..but i don't like to judge only with pics, i want to see the show

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.