Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

There was zero reason for them to go to Paris. They didn't utilize any of the building's architecture, in fact all the did was clone New York and bring it to Paris... Wasted opportunity is wasted.

Right? watching that finale shot from above it looks like almost the same venue.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

There was zero reason for them to go to Paris. They didn't utilize any of the building's architecture, in fact all the did was clone New York and bring it to Paris... Wasted opportunity is wasted.

I agree. Not even the themes mirrored the location. The same was for London though really. Just a fancy place to hold the show.

As for everyone else freaking out.

IMG_2951.GIF

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Definitely don't belong to anyone. Just saying it could have gone to someone else because Lily D had the honors back in 2014. 

Adriana already opened a segment last year and the year before and basically every year since she started to walk in the show. Why couldn't anyone else open her segment before? She opens segments because she is good at it and Lily looked good in 2014. So why not let her do it again?

3 minutes ago, Likaa said:

Adriana already opened a segment last year and the year before and basically every year since she started to walk in the show. Why couldn't anyone else open her segment before? She opens segments because she is good at it and Lily looked good in 2014. So why not let her do it again?

Personally, I think Lily proved herself to be Cameron 2.0 in 2014. She didn't do the Swarovski outfit justice. I'm not salty on Sui not having those wings to walk, I'm salty it went to Lily D. At best case, I think it could have went to someone like Sanne. Not trying to prove a point here, but someone else could be given the chance. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.