Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, Emerods said:

Do you think The estructure on the stage is permanent or it is there for the construction of the lights?

I think it's permanent but I do recall Hamish saying they were going to add more glitter according to VS fansite but it could be a rumor. Personally I would love if they brought back the runways from the 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007 shows, the way the huge wings, heels, trains and capes moved on those glitter runways were spectacular and mesmerizing!

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

I think it's permanent but I do recall Hamish saying they were going to add more glitter according to VS fansite but it could be a rumor. Personally I would love if they brought back the runways from the 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007 shows, the way the huge wings, heels, trains and capes moved on those glitter runways were spectacular and mesmerizing!

Couldn't agree more!! More glitter, more glitter!! :excited:

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

I find it so weird that they stopped talking abruptly like that, especially since Erin was one of Lily's bridesmaids. Maybe without VS they realized they didn't have too much in common outside of work and were just "work friends".

My theory is still that Erin was involved with something that made people turn backs on her. Drugs, alcohol, something else, who the hell knows...

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

YESSS! Especially the ones from 2005 and 2006 shows where you could literally lift up a handful just by picking them up off the runway lol love it! :angel:

I knoow! You could literally see the glitter fly around when the girls were walking :wub:

Thank you everyone for all the HD pictures!! looking forward to see Adri and Irina :heart:!

I think the following:

TRA: performer free

MR: GAGA -million reasons

PINK: Bruno Mars- 24K

DA: Weeknd - starboy

SA: Weeknd - ?

DNA: GAGA or Bruno

I don't know how I feel about the runway yet... I mean... The screen is completely covered by the structure. Before, I could perfectly see the Tour Eiffel similarity but from a long distance it doesnt seem that similar, but at the moment I will wait.. Maybe there's more decoration all over the runway. 

I´m happy for everything else. Hating Kendall's lips.

So far I've had enough of Kendull, Rachel and Zuri.
Gigi has lost weight so much that she practically no longer has an ass. I love Gigi but I think I should stop holding her hair and not see her ears lol If we had some shot of Lais's ass in those pictures maybe she would look better than all with those white pant.

Erin still loves her time with VS. She has framed a picture that was taken backstage at the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and placed it on a wall in her home:

Erin Heatherton Shows Us Her Stylish NYC Pad

At the 0:11 mark (and 2:04)

Can anyone recognize who she is holding hands with in the picture?

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

This year's runway looks very reminiscent of the ones from 2010 and 2011..I actually like it but I wish it would be longer :/

well we don't know how long the runway is, as far as we know the pic could've been taken on the half of the runway... I'm just hating the idea of having the audience so close to the runway!

17 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I find it so weird that they stopped talking abruptly like that, especially since Erin was one of Lily's bridesmaids. Maybe without VS they realized they didn't have too much in common outside of work and were just "work friends".

erin is lily's daughter's godmother too.

6 minutes ago, Schemer said:

It's gonna be a nightmare to film it. How are they planning to film girls walking?

are they interested in filming the girls walking? :whistle:

I see the Eiffel vibes in the scenario etc, but... what the hell, vs. You got this glamorous stage, all about stylish french thing whatever and open the show with a mess like TRA? :dry:

2 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

well we don't know how long the runway is, as far as we know the pic could've been taken on the half of the runway... I'm just hating the idea of having the audience so close to the runway!

I guess they made it close for a specific reason, who knows? Maybe some audience/angel's boyfriends interaction? :dry: I just hope that means we get to see more of the angels and models and their outfits instead of focusing too much on the performers!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.