Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Damn I fucking hate Lais so much; that freaking bitch is working her ass for VS for the past 7 years she can't even claim her RIGHTFUL place in the front row????????? Damn if I was one of the angels in the back I'd be making such a scandal right now I'd be the new Naomi!

I fucking hate VS; even Taylor got behind man, TAYLOR who has been working for them nonstop! Seriously hope this year to be a major mess right now, the only thing VS deserves is hate and failure.

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

:rofl: Gotta love it. People be logging in like crazy now.

The problem with Kendall's work isn't so much the nose job and lip fillers. It's the brow lift and cheek implants that have ruined it.

Exactly !

I mean a lip fillers is always obvious and not pretty but the cheeks and brows are awful omg

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Damn I fucking hate Lais so much; that freaking bitch is working her ass for VS for the past 7 years she can't even claim her RIGHTFUL place in the front row????????? Damn if I was one of the angels in the back I'd be making such a scandal right now I'd be the new Naomi!

I fucking hate VS; even Taylor got behind man, TAYLOR who has been working for them nonstop! Seriously hope this year to be a major mess right now, the only thing VS deserves is hate and failure.

I AGREE SO Much,poor Lais, i hope that in the final she will be among the first three rows, she deserves open the show, as in the second position  it's will cool so

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.