Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Bella has a nice body. Never paid attention before, but seeing her now I don't mind her walking the show.

Lameka Fox is pretty but narrow like an arrow. How old is she anyway? Sweet girl but looks and sounds like a high schooler. She'll probably be covered up in some hideous PINK jacket anyways, but meh.

Dilone obviously got cast for her energy alone. She'll make the most of that crazy, skinny, tomboy slot so no complaints from me.

Re-watching the 2015 show, I hope VS doesn't ruin the fantasy bra again. I already hated the bra on its own but they had to go one step further and put another bra behind it. Plus Lily's walk was her worst ever IMO.

Jasmine has a better walk x1000 and the bra looks good as is. There is no need for an extra bra VS :dead_horse:

I had only seen Luma in a L'Oreal commercial where she was totally outshined by Stella and Barbara Palvin but she looks great in the casting video.

Lais seems incredibly unexcited by her outfit, can't really blame her.

First glimpse of Stella's outfit. Not bad but lacks the "damn, that's so hot" factor of say Taylor's outfit.

4 hours ago, jpmas3003 said:

the cast is before they even thinking about who is openning! that doesnt mean anything, its just the way they put the photos..

althoug i think elsa is openning the show hahah and i hope!!

They've been designing the outfits for months. They know a long time ahead on who they want to open the show and segments. That's why even before casting in the other making of videos you can see pictures of the Angels at the beginning of each segment. They decide that early on. Elsa is gonna open.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.