Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, BeautifulNightmare said:

im hoping there will only be 1 pair of wings per segment. ok thats not gonna happen. 2. pleeease

Considering a wing per angel (12) + a few regulars and 1 in PINK, there are probably going to be around 25-30 wings.4-5 wings per segment

39 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Two looks per model is fine. That is a proper fashion show.

Because every other fashion show is also internationally televised with three big name performers and a reputation of celebrating and spotlighting the brands spokesmodels. Excellent logic. :yes: 

The VSFS is not a fashion show anymore. It's entertainment and marketing. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Because every other fashion show is also internationally televised with three big name performers and a reputation of celebrating and spotlighting the brands spokesmodels. Excellent logic. :yes: 

The VSFS is not a fashion show anymore. It's entertainment and marketing. 

VSEM?

5 hours ago, iluvitwhenya said:

while i'm bummed the flavia o thing was just a typo on victoria's secret's behalf, i'm still so excited for lily d, liu wen's return, lily a (i must be the only one...), elsa, sara and camille rowe. i think not only did she get cast because she has a bangin' body and is french, but i think she makes a decent behati 2.0 this year, with that whole hipster bohemian vibe.

I always thouhgt I was the only one who saw Camille as a bootleg Behati as they kind of look alike and have similar personalities and style. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.