Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I dont like alexis at all but i agree her body is pretty good for VS? Still hoping she's not the mistery girl. Hailey Clauson would be awesome but... Dreams :sad:

And I think the same about Magda... Did she attended to the castings? I dont know it

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

I think Magda is done with VS sadly.

While it's sad, it's kind of a good thing. She came, she slayed, she conquered! She's served up so much glamour and sass since from her very first walk to (what we presume) her last walk! She helped pave the way for HF models to walk for VS. With Magdalena gone, a new model will have the chance to make their way into the heart of fans!

I think of the quote "How did I get so lucky to have something that makes goodbye so hard".(I KNOW SO CHEESY) but we were lucky to have Magda and she's been so fab that it's going to be hard for us not seeing her slay on the runway!!!!

18 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

I would love Jessica Goicoechea to be the mystery girl... she´s an Spanish instagram model and her face and body suits VS so good.

I KNOW THAT ISNT HAPPENING

She's the good version of Stella M.

So there might be 50+ girls in this year's show... this is what happens when you can't get it right. 

There are too many veterans and too many random choices. I would have axed Barbara F, Devon, Constance, Flavia, especially Izabel, Leomie, Lily D, Liu Wen, Sanne (hell even some of the Angels and Rachel Hilbert) and probably half of the newcomers but I'm not gonna judge since they haven't walked the show.   

I think it's obvious that they asked Liu back because of the far east-theme of the first segment which makes the VS team look kinda ignorant since there's a new wave of Asian models that they could choose from (Cong He, Luping Wang, Estelle Chen, Yue Han etc.) and they still use the one before. 

Huge yes for Irina Shayk! but I also think that it comes a bit late to cast her now (that's so VS though). She's definitely someone VS missed out on. She and Bar Refaeli could have been the two big stars of VS after Adriana and Ale. 

and after reading through 100+ pages:

Weird that people thought veterans like Sui He were newcomers

LOL at some complaining about that the fb is not an actual bra with crystals on 'em cause that's what people had complained about when VS started doing that.

and *facepalm* whenever I read the word "nepotism" being used when talking about the Hadids and Kendall. Look a word up before spreading it. It would be correct to use the word with Megan Puleri (I'm not encouraging shit because that girl receives enough hate).

It's also understanding you won't please everyone :idk: 

There needs to be a mix of new meat and old blood cause that's just how things go too heavy one way or another can go really bad although sometimes really good (looking at you Canadian Olympic Hockey Team in Torino, they did really bad.)

Plus once you don't invite someone or at least make the effort especially a marquee event you're telling em to get lost :ninja: 

Anywho I'm still in a really good mood & nothing is gonna ruin it so here's keyboard kat followed by an owl gif:

21TIp8u.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.