Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Megan blocked me on instagram :baronlamesign:. This girl is a MESS :alien:

Why is she a mess? Because she didn't feel comfortable with the amounts of shit people (clearly including yourself) are throwing at her? She may not be your favorite model but she's still human. Good for her for blocking people that only add negativity to her life. I'm the first one to say this nepotism generation is tragic, but is not the girl's fault, it's the people that books them. They are just taking the opportunities given to them, don't act like you wouldn't do the same. 

Behati and Candice are officially out, they are not in the statement. Also the file names for the sketches are Mountain, Road Ahead and Dark Angel, not sure if it's connected to the theme names but it may be something to watch out for and the black sketch screams Taylor to me tbh

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Why is she a mess? Because she didn't feel comfortable with the amounts of shit people (clearly including yourself) are throwing at her? She may not be your favorite model but she's still human. Good for her for blocking people that only add negativity to her life. I'm the first one to say this nepotism generation is tragic, but is not the girl's fault, it's the people that books them. They are just taking the opportunities given to them, don't act like you wouldn't do the same. 

Relax girl, it's my opinion, talented models weren't chosen last year because of her, KENDaLL... etc

Megan Puleri at least has confidence and presence on the runway. Unlike some actual angel. So it's pretty boring to read all the hate she gets. I don't like her face either but she has some credits. She's also pretty, her body isn't worse than anybody else's in that show. I don't think she was VS casting crew's worst decision ever. 

8 minutes ago, coolboy said:

mountain_b_300_png_4695_north_499x_whiteroad_ahead_f_4_png_7464_north_499x_white

From the looks of these two sketches; I'm guessing some 'Around the World' segment might be in place? The second one is definitely inspired by a Cheongsam from China and the first one is giving off some Eastern European vibes, but that may just be me.

Just now, cardigans said:

From the looks of these two sketches; I'm guessing some 'Around the World' segment might be in place? The second one is definitely inspired by a Cheongsam from China and the first one is giving off some Eastern European vibes, but that may just be me.

exactly my thought, the first sketche looks very german, so there's definitely a theme here

5 minutes ago, coolboy said:

Relax girl, it's my opinion, talented models weren't chosen last year because of her, KENDaLL... etc

I give zero fucks if she is talented or not, I don't even like Megan (don't even get me started on Kendull btw). But the fact that you feel entitled to post your hatred on her social networks and expect her to just ignore it, it's ridiculous. Point is: The girl is still human, and she doesn't deserve the shit she's getting. Good for her that's she's not letting people get her down.

I hope Megan gets cats just so people have to fuck off and deal with it.

2 minutes ago, cardigans said:

My mail box is bursting from all the replies coming in. Seems like we've all got something to be excited finally, boys and girls.

and speaking of the cheongsam outfit, I think Sui might be a fit for that :p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.