Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

VS won't be letting Candice and Behati go anytime soon. They've been working on that little duo/combo for a while now. They love the Adriana/Alessandra duo and they love Behati/Candice. They both literally had a child at the same time it's friggin hilarious. They will keep them.

^ I don't think (or at least I didn't read, because I'm lazy) anyone is saying VS is planning to get rid of Behati and Candice, the real question is ... Do they want to stay? I can see Candice peacing the fuck out and moving to Brazil to raise her child, Bee lives in the US and has the whole celebrity husband thing going on for her but I still don't think (and I certainly hope o.o) she'll stick around that much longer. And I sincerely don't see VS agreeing to a Adri-esque contract with Behati and/or Candice, at least not long-term but that's just me.

All being said, I'm happy they are both out this year because they've been at it for too long so a break is nice, and as much as people like them it will be interesting to see how VS splits the screentime now.

Any predictions on who will do press for the VSFS?? Considering how their to go-to gals for press Candice and Bee are off, I think they'll push Sara and Jo to do it. So it's maybe it's gonna be like:

Taylor

Adriana

Elsa

Lily

Jo

Sara

Alessandra 

and whoever gets the FB.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Rihanna supposed to perform last year? I would love it if she and Drake performed though... :p That would be amazing.

@Clauds You make some excellent points. Is Behati's contact up this year, just like Candice? Like you said, I don't think the question is if VS wants to keep them, it's if they want to stay. I personally wouldn't be surprised at all if Candice decided to leave this year or next year, and move to Brazil to raise her child there. Behati... I do see her staying with VS longer than Candice to be honest.

I could see #bodybyiza ending after this year's walk. Isabeli hung up hers last year, Iza could too.

Been rewatching the 2015 over and over again, and I hope Maria Borges doesn't come back, I can't stand her. She and her air kisses are never ending. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.