Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

#TGIF Workout motivation , knowing I'll be watching? the VS fashion show on TV ? soon , and wanna feel great about my self while watching those goddesses work the runway with there killer bodies ?? #trainlikeanangel #NOTanAngel #motivation #fit #fitness

DK please!  Those VS "goddesses" cant hold a candle to you.  Know thyself!!

What do you think @RIP_Cabrini_Green ? :p

41 minutes ago, elfstone said:

DK please!  Those VS "goddesses" cant hold a candle to you.  Know thyself!!

What do you think @RIP_Cabrini_Green ? :p

Yeah I was annoyed when I read that last night. I'm assuming that means she has no intention of going to the casting this year. Such a shame, because if given the chance I think she will kill the VSFS runway even though I'm not a huge fan of her walk. 

And if she is going to castings why the fuck would you post that before you even know for sure yet.

IDK about Abel performing again, i love him so I'd be happy if he does, but if he does perform I doubt Bella will walk, last year she got cast but she decided not to walk because she didn't want the whole me and my boyfriend circus. However, I can totally see Gigi + Zayn being a thing for the show.

I just want Drake to perform tbh, anything other than Drake and/or Rihanna will go down as a fail in my eyes :cry: 

The strongest contenders so far are DNCE and Justin Timberlake based on the VS videos released this year. Especially DNCE because Joe actually filmed scenes for that. I could see them using Zayne. I don't think Rihanna will be back but Gaga has her new album coming so she could be a possibility.

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

You can look forward to being seduced by Megan Puleri :p

I looked her up.

I'll use the nicest words I can think of:

She is fucking terrifying 100% pure terrifying. There is no way I could think of her even as cute or sexy in any way :no: 

I tried to be nice :idk: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.