Opening the show : Adriana

Opening segment : Adriana, Alessandra, Elsa,Candice,Sara & Josephine

Closing segment : Jasmine,Lais, Behati, Taylor,Martha & Lily

Pink Opening : Josephine

Pink Closing : Taylor Hill

Closing the Show : Alessandra

Fantasy Bra : Adriana or Candice 

3 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Im still thinking they are waiting to announce the show till they have confirmation about Candice/ Behati walking or not.

I think both are going to be more occupied with new motherhood than something like Adriana did in 2013, ten weeks considering neither of them has given birth yet is insane, fuck getting runway ready, your life is your baby for like a month after it's born, feeding, not sleeping, all of that. So if they're waiting on those two, that's silly. 

Behati and Candice could still be part of the show but I’ve never gotten the impression that either of them are host material. Heidi, on the other hand, hosted the 2009 VSFS and even took a turn on the catwalk after having just given birth, which elicited a big reaction from the audience.

Yet I could see VS trying to make one special outfit for both Behati and Candice so that they could walk that catwalk and get a lot of positive press.

I don't really know how fast they can get back in to shape, but I actually could see Candice getting back pretty fast since she is naturally very slim. And letting those two walk would bring a lot of good press to VS. But I really don't know, was just an assumption since they always announce the angel line-up when they announce the show. Btw last year the show was announced on September 9th.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.