Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

13 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

@toodarnhot The one where she says that Martha is her best friend, at the end when she said "if I say anything they will kill me" but it was the way she said it that got me thinking or maybe I'm seeing things where there is nothing? Maybe.

She posted this during/right after a VS shoot one day and it had me thinking she had just gotten big news (maybe a look at the bra?) but I thought I was just reading into something that wasn't there because obviously I'm rooting for Elsa to get it. :idk: 

:rofl: I really have no idea who is going to get the bra this year. So many valid possibilities. 

^ He literally tagged the dancer they're for, and says it's for a photo shoot. 

You guys are so desperate for information right now. :rofl: 

These designers and prop makers are under contract with VS. They aren't allowed to share any sneak peeks unless VS gives them permission, and with how slow they've been this year with any information at all, I doubt we'll be getting much until closer to the show. 

Considering it's two months away and they are still pregnant it's flat out dumb to think either of them will be walking, they ain't insane like Adriana who headed to the gym for VS, I don't see Behati or Candice jumping back to the gym for VS tbh, I don't think we'll see them until 2017. I said this months ago and y'all jumped on my throat but Ed as dumb and disrespectful when he posted they'd be walking the show this year :Amelie_wft:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.