Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

scanned by dieselmax

love carine, love natasha :heart:

leo print a bit much[wish that the givenchy garment wasn't looking so much like a dead leopard], wish there was less writing on the front too. I love it how Paris vogue love Natasha; March & September, biggest issues :heart:

Anybody has her "Fashion Diary" video?

Just seen it on FTV... she was amazing!

Amazing? Are you joking? Well, maybe not joking, but when I saw Natasha at the beggining of it yesterday, I thought it would be so much better. It was from fall-winter 2006 Milan fashion week to begin with. This video was really boring, and wasn't like any other Model Diary with other models. It was shorter, and I thought that Natasha will say more. But I really like her outfit in this video, I must find pics of it.

Anybody has her "Fashion Diary" video?

Just seen it on FTV... she was amazing!

Amazing? Are you joking? Well, maybe not joking, but when I saw Natasha at the beggining of it yesterday, I thought it would be so much better. It was from fall-winter 2006 Milan fashion week to begin with. This video was really boring, and wasn't like any other Model Diary with other models. It was shorter, and I thought that Natasha will say more. But I really like her outfit in this video, I must find pics of it.

I liked it, but Lol I'm glad somebody is actually being that honest lol

^^ & that first pic I always thought was gorgeous, her cheekbones are just a killer there!!