Bellazon

10 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@Clauds...when the heck do you not travel!? :p

25th Birhday trip! I told you Muerica is option #2 lol, Scandinavia is option #1. But i may end up in New Zealand since I can travel there for free :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Can she help me out too? I live in Aus so easier lol.

Unless my mother or father are willing to adopt you and make you become part of our family, then no, she can't help you :rofl: 

the only people from 2016 i'm interested in coming back are hannah ferg, rose, gigi, barbara, and tanya. can we also bribe sara sampaio and alyssa miller to coming back? i adore several of the other models, but i'm ready for them to move the heck on. this was irina's best year imo and it'd be nice to see her go out on a high note, hannah d looked boring, etc. 

as for new rookies, i'm rooting for carmella rose, megan williams, denise schaefer, and sorry to the haters, but charlotte mckinney. i'd also like to see sahara ray, but i imagine she has too many tattoos. i don't see many si girls having many tattoos at all. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Who does everyone not want to see back?

Bo, Irina (liked her shoot this year but time to go), Erin's Hair & Tan, Robyn, Kate, Tanya, Sofia, Sam, Kelly. There are a couple other girls that I wouldn't be upset if they didn't come back, but wouldn't mind if they got another shot too, like Chanel or Lily(adore her but SI isn't a highlight for me with her), Erin with better styling. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

First of all, Irina. She's been in for too long. In fact, everyone who's been in for 5+ years (not sure who's in this situation). There are others I don't like as well but I don't mind seeing them again TBH.

7 hours ago, ceceshores said:

nina, chrissy, lily, erin, kelly, kate, sam, bo, sofia, robyn, & irina ( if only bc it's well-over time to go )

indifferent to emily, hannah d, chanel, & ashley

just keep hannah ferg, hailey, rose, gigi, barbara, & tanya

i'm about read for a complete overhaul of almost all the current si models.