Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

18 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

She barely worked that pole...nor did she really do much :ermm: I think they gave her the pole b/c it was what was left and she doesn’t have many athletic skills :ninja: 

I would have probably chosen free weights like Romee and Elsa. :laugh: Well, I’m sure being on an exercise bike or similar would be easy too.

I do think that girls who can actually do whatever sport they are portraying fare better when it comes to these videos. I think it was a mistake to make Slick Woods do “ballet.” Just have her do poses with her long legs, maybe even twerk or dance in some other way if she knows how.

The thing is with free weights or a stationary bike you are actually utilizing the props/equipment and doing something relevant. There was a lot she could have done with the pole but I suspect it might be bc she lacked the skills :ninja: All she was doing was moving around  and next to the pole. She could have done the same things even without the pole present. They wasted the pole on her. They should have given her something with less skills like jumping jacks, running in circles, playing with a fidget spinner :laugh: or low impact aerobics :thumbs_up: 

The LOVE Advent season starts on 1 December but then breaks with convention on Christmas Day by continuing to unveil new exclusive video content each day well into the middle of January, "When you have a jolly idea, it seems a shame to end it during what can be the least jolly week of the year," explains Grand.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/felicitycarter/2017/12/03/love-advent-calendar/

Alexis

Bella

Cami

Charli XCX

Elsa

Grace

Hailey

Hannah

Jasmine

Jourdan

Karlie

Kate

Romee

Shanina

Sistine

Stella

Teyana

Winnie

I wonder how they will stretch those videos out. By my calculation, they would be finished around day 30. Maybe there will be more celebrities.

20 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Me while I wait for Elsa's video:

Risultati immagini per skeleton meme

is she the one in white slapping her butt ? this shot is HOT.

LOVED Taylor & Doutzen videos, hated Emily, (don't play with food !) and Gigi apparently it was not hair but some fabric left by her jacket ... still... they can definitely edit that out