Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Would have been cool if they introduced all the new angels by having one segment exclusively with them. 

Not at all excited about Kendall and Gigi. I think they'll overshadow everyone else not because of look/talent, just because they're media personalities. I get that's why VS hired them though-- they'll bring in social media hits.  :yuckky:

Fucking ridiculous to see newcomers with two outfits along with fucking VETRAN ANGELS. I'm as salty as the Dead Sea.

Gigi getting the same number of outfits as Candice, Lais, and others girls who worked their asses to be where they are... VS is just so fucked up

All you people on here are really annoying. Can we lock people out of the thread? I go through pages only to find people having a fit because Candice MIGHT only be getting 2 outfits and so does Gigi. It's like who the hell cares. Just enjoy the show. I'm sure Candice isn't crying into her millions of dollars she makes a year from VS just because she might only get 2 outfits instead of 3.

There's lots of newbies in their first year that get 2 looks. Constance, Lily D, Bregje, Joan, Magdalena, Cindy, Barbara F, Sui, Toni, Maryna, Emanuela, Rosie, Miranda, Anja etc etc

Hell Karlie got 3 her first year.

+1

Busy day for Bellazon, is it not? I had to wait two hours before being able to be back again. I can't wait to see how Candice, Adri, Sara, and Romee will look after hair and make up tomorrow. Pleeeaaase don't give these gals that wasted look they got last year with the messy hair and whatnot 

I'm happy there's an explanation for Candice's two outfits and that bodysuits looks STUNNING :)

Also, I might be the only one but I'm really happy that Gigi has 2 outfits (at least that's what it looks like) and I can't wait to see on the runway. And I think Boho Psychedelic will be a very fun segment!

Happy VSFS day, let's enjoy this one :clap: