Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Beauty Behind the Madness but has anyone considered The Weeknd performing "Angel" for POAA? It would be a beautiful song and POAA seems to be their slower, more mellow segment this year.

that's what I was thinking... if anything maybe all the new angels will walk it and they've been keeping it a secret

that would be AAAAMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINGGGG

and the weekend would sing earned it

or it would be filled with n00bz

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Beauty Behind the Madness but has anyone considered The Weeknd performing "Angel" for POAA? It would be a beautiful song and POAA seems to be their slower, more mellow segment this year.

that's what I was thinking... if anything maybe all the new angels will walk it and they've been keeping it a secret

that would be AAAAMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINGGGG

and the weekend would sing earned it

or it would be filled with n00bz

taylor is definetly not walking in POAA

but would be amazing a segment with angels

Hahahaha I can totally see Izabel doing all the looks for one segment. Get ready for all those hair flips and ass shots.

Also yeah BZ is loading slow and not loading at times for me too. But I think we are having more net traffic here this year more than any other due to the VS show. It gets busier each year.

I hate it that Kendall or Gigi might get more than one look. I mean... Gigi is like confirmed to get two bc we see her walking in EB in some pics and it's obvious she'll walk in Pink. They should get a normal change to earn this! But as it is everyone knows they just get it because of their social media status.