Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It will be a sad day when Izabel, adriana, allesandra.. stop walking. None of them are my current favs, but it will be like watching season 2 of a tv show and one of the main characters are no longer around. 

I feel the same way about Constance, Isabeli, Maryna and Bregje as well.. Im more than OK with VS keeping around the regulars.. they just added 15 fresh faces (most of them are wonderful and i am excited to see what becomes of the new crop of angels) so I am looking forward to the next few years to see who starts to stand out.

Thank goodness no more Karlie.. Beautiful girl, just not my cup of Tea on the VS runway.

And whoever keeps thinking Barbara Palvin has a chance.. I wish I had your optimism.. Id love to see her on the runway again

It will be a sad day when Izabel, adriana, allesandra.. stop walking. None of them are my current favs, but it will be like watching season 2 of a tv show and one of the main characters are no longer around. 

I feel the same way about Constance, Isabeli, Maryna and Bregje as well.. Im more than OK with VS keeping around the regulars.. they just added 15 fresh faces (most of them are wonderful and i am excited to see what becomes of the new crop of angels) so I am looking forward to the next few years to see who starts to stand out.

Thank goodness no more Karlie.. Beautiful girl, just not my cup of Tea on the VS runway.

And whoever keeps thinking Barbara Palvin has a chance.. I wish I had your optimism.. Id love to see her on the runway again

I think that's a great analogy totally agree, I think once they're gone the Golden Age of VS will officially be over, but hopefully it will be followed by a Renaissance of new girls paving the way to something new and exciting.

what the fuck....can you PLEASE SPOIL spiders and other creepy things that people might have a fear of. My god.  :beating:

if it was even a cartoon, but it's a real nasty spider and I seriously have serious phobia of them ever a since a black widow crawled on me, so PLEASE.

Gwen feels your pain :yes:...

I had this song as my voicemail message in college :rofl: #nostalgia

^ First of all, could you translate the weibo post for those who don't know how to read Chinese---especially simplified Chinese? Second, if you are able to read the weibo post you would know it isn't really a clue but her acknowledging and liking the gifs that Roger guy posted.

^ First of all, could you translate the weibo post for those who don't know how to read Chinese---especially simplified Chinese? Second, if you are able to read the weibo post you would know it isn't really a clue but her acknowledging and liking the gifs that Roger guy posted.

The comments in the section are basically asking "If she's got a confirmation" or them blatantly assuming she's keeping her VS walk a secret this year (that's why I didn't translate). Sui's captions are only lalalalalalalalala, which doesn't say much. Another small portion of users are saying that Sui is hinting. Just wanted to ask since most the models confirmed by ya'll were posting implicit messages over IG the past few days, think this is a sign?

sometimes i'am sceptical about vs choices.. i means, do they remember they sell FIRST lingerie ? so why do they tooke models without the curves needed?

I'am so glad for the half of the list but for the others half.. like what the fuck, i can told you the names of models well knows or in good way too who will be 100 times better and fit perfectly the brand ! 

not a big fan of Yumi Lambert or Bella Hadid (newcomer) (unconfirmed) (then i hope she won't be confirmed cause... wtf seriously.) Pauline Hoarau like.. boring face ug. 

Vita Sidorkina yeaaaah! i love her, always knew she will come to this. and so happy for gigi too. 

Why do they choose so many high fashion faces? cold faces? i know they glam up and everything but they aren't fitting the vs style for me, i don't really understood the casting this year. Look forward to discover the name of the girl wearing the fantasy bra.... hope it's not the new angel cause they didn't pay they due yet. Also, never understood why stella is an angel... why josephine isn't one when she hardly working (much work than so many of their new angels.) so here it is, victoria's secret and the logical....

Hope the show will be good either but considering the faces we got to see, i'am waiting more a boring show than THE SHOW.

LOL @ Izabel's pic on instagram... haha she absolutely loves herself. Her body was great in 2011 but now it's just too much muscle. Needs a bit more fat on her muscles/bones. On the plus side I do think she has a lovely walk. So there is alot worse model choices this year (Borges).

Karlie's face on #BodyByIza's post though

The comments in the section are basically asking "If she's got a confirmation" or them blatantly assuming she's keeping her VS walk a secret this year (that's why I didn't translate). Sui's captions are only lalalalalalalalala, which doesn't say much. Another small portion of users are saying that Sui is hinting. Just wanted to ask since most the models confirmed by ya'll were posting implicit messages over IG the past few days, think this is a sign?

yeah, it could be a hint. That gif was posted in 2013, so there's room for speculation to why Sui would post that specifically now so close to the show.

LOL @ Izabel's pic on instagram... haha she absolutely loves herself. Her body was great in 2011 but now it's just too much muscle. Needs a bit more fat on her muscles/bones. On the plus side I do think she has a lovely walk. So there is alot worse model choices this year (Borges).

Karlie's face on #BodyByIza's post though

HAHA yes! Also her legs were stick Thin. Holy hell. I remember her chest bones stuck out so much that year. Shocking.