Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I hope Bee gets the FB to see the Britney circa 2007 meltdown that will occur on BZ.

Just like hockey, I'm here for the fights :)

In all honesty the bra gets lost in the show and normally gets very little hoopla - last year excluded.

This. Do casual viewers even know or care what the FB is? Then there are the years when there are other bras/outfits in the show that look better than the actual FB, like Candice's 2012 circus one. 

I can't imagine Behati with the FB, please VS nooo

We already know you don't like her, please stop saying that again and again.

Not that I don't like ker, she thought better before and now she simply doesnt deserve the FB. Too crazy diets and cigarette ended up with her over the years and this is MY opinion. 26 years old looking like 40.

hGcQH5O.jpg

Those teeth. :/ The funny thing is if Candice or Adriana looked like Behati we wouldn't hear the end of complains how ugly and disgusting looking they are. Just on this forum you can trash any other model by their looks, but when someone says something bad about Behati, her "army comes out.

I can bet on my life that if Candy or Adriana got married and then started to get more jobs from VS we wouldn't hear the end of it, every day it would be complains how their husbands bought their careers etc. And so that nobody attacks me I am not saying Behati got the gig with VS because of her husband, I am saying that she stayed with them because of him. She would be long gone, just another underwhelming angel who lasted less then 2 years in VS, but you have to be stupid to not notice that they started using her much much more as soon she started dating Adam.

She would never open the show if it wasn't for him, she would never be in a race to open fb if it wasn't for him, she is the least deserving angel ever not just to wear fb, but in general, because other angel succeeded on their own, she made it because of nepotism. 

You're right, Elsa is clearly better than Behati and they did pink together. I cannot understand this and Behati doesnt #TrainLikeAnAngel she was a bit overweight and chose to do crazy diets

Can there be a separate thread for the people who wanna talk shit and bait. It's kinda annoying for when I wanna come and see things about the show and updates. Not why you think x model is fat and ugly and people picking the most unflattering pics of models to get their weirdly obsessive agenda as to why yo hate them across.

If I wanted to see these kinds posts I'd be in the comment section of JustJared or DailyMail. No offense cause i know people get this way every year but it's seemed to peak this year.

I can't imagine Behati with the FB, please VS nooo

We already know you don't like her, please stop saying that again and again.

Not that I don't like ker, she thought better before and now she simply doesnt deserve the FB. Too crazy diets and cigarette ended up with her over the years and this is MY opinion. 26 years old looking like 40.

hGcQH5O.jpg

I actually need to unseen this