Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I really think I will love Gigi, and about Kendall I like her Boho outfit too much but seriously I hate her body ._., specially her arms.

I really really love Butterfly and Ice segment's soutfits! Also PINK, this year, even there are 2-3 outfits that I don't like I like it more than the last 3 years. I have to admitthat I expected something more from POAA, but I like some of the outfits. Fireworks look good for me, and Boho... well it depends of the outfit, but there are great surprises.

I am really happy with Sui's Ice outfit, really happy with Sara's outfits (even one of them is simply I think the weird fireworks wings looks amazing on her), surprised with girls like Valery or Bridget (and her outfits). Loving Taylor's outfit in pink and Elsa's in Ice Angels, and Josephine looks stunning. About Adriana... I feel bad, I want to see her on video and not in pictures but, even if I like her Fireworks outfit, what I've seen of pictures on the runaway, hmmm... I'm not sure with her. About Behati, I don't like her opening outfit, but she doesn't war it that bad, I'm not sure if I have seen another from her, I know there is but where?

I have to say, Gigi is looking amazing. She nailed her posing and her looks suit her so well. 

I can't wait for the salt to come in over her actually being brilliant for VS.

I agree. I knew she'd do well on this kind of runway, she's actually perfect for it. I'm glad she got to walk in something other than Pink, her EB outfit looked beautiful.